Mal's Rage

Ruby Pov

"Some...food, you say?" I asked. Kagon nodded.

"Yeah, I haven't eaten all day." He said.

"Well, if you're looking for food, why don't you go to the plaza?" Laurence asked impatiently.

"That's a good idea. Also, do any of you know how to get to Meteli?" Kagon asked.

"Yes we do...why?" Mal asked.

"I have some business to do there." He said.

"Just...go ask someone else for Irene's sake!" I said.

"Is there something...up?" Kagon asked.

"The sky, duh." Mal said.

"No, as in like...that house that you guys just came out of." Kagon said, pointing to the house Garroth was in.

"It's really none of your business." Laurence said. Kagon raised his eyebrow.

"Really? Because I sense some real dark magic in there." He said.

"You can...sense dark magic...?" I asked.

"Yeah. I used to be a part of this group that used a lot of dark magic. I quit though, heh." Kagon said.

"Wait..." Aphena started. "You said your name was Kagon right?"

"Yeah...?"

"Kagon the O'kasian Phoenix?" Aphena asked.

"You...know my title?" Kagon asked.

"...from the Imperials?" She asked.

"How do you know all of this...?" Kagon asked. Aphena put her head down. "Tell me!"

She looked back up at Kagon. "My name is Aphena. Aphena the Scaleswindian Witch. Remember me?"

>~<

Third Person

"You know," Zane Ro'meave started. "I'm surprised that you're actually still alive."

A man huffed. "I could say the same for you."

"So tell me...what have you been doing for the past couple millenniums?" Zane asked.

"Looking...for someone." The man said. His blue eyes scavenged along the forest, checking if anyone was eavesdropping on them.

"For who? If you mind me asking." Zane said.

The man thought about it before answering. "...Kirina," He said, with hesitation. "I'm looking for Kirina."

Zane laughed. "I'm sorry to break the news, but Kirina is long gone. She was found dead in the Scaleswind plaza after Shad drained away her power."

"I can still sense her soul somewhere. She might be hiding in another body and changed her name for all we know." The man said, smirking. Zane raised his eyebrow.

"That tone...you know something that I don't." Zane said. The man chucked.

"Maybe I do know something. Something that you'll never live to find out..."

"What does that mea—"

And the next thing he knew, there was a sword through Zane's heart.

>~<

Ruby Pov

"Aphena the Scaleswindian Witch...y-you!" Kagon said.

"Um...do you two know each other?" I asked.

"It's...a long story." Aphena said.

"Whatever, let's focus on Garroth for now." Mal said.

"R-right." I said. Kagon raised a eyebrow.

"Who's this Garth person?"

"Garroth."

"Right, right, Garroth. So...what's up with him? Does it have something to do with the dark magic from the house—"

Kagon was interrupted by a Mal-ignant glare.

"I'd slap you right now." She started. Her left side of her face erupting in black flames. "But I don't want to get shit on my hands."

Kagon stepped back in fear.

"But before I do, I'm going to say this one. Last. Time," Mal said. The left side of her face had completely crumbled off and revealed a dark aura with a orange glowing eye. "Shut. The fuck. Up."

My mouth hanged open in shock and fright. Kagon stepped back, but then tripped and landed right on his ass.

"Wait! I think Kagon can help us out!" Aphena said.

"Huh? I never signed up for this!" Kagon said.

"Well TOO BAD!!! You're the one getting nosy in our business anyway. If you want to get involved then how about you do something to help us?" Aphena said. Kagon rolled his eyes.

"Fine." He said.

"Are you sure he can help?" Laurence asked. Mal's face was starting to turn back to normal.

"I don't know." Aphena said. "But it's worth a try."

>~<

??? Pov

I pulled my sword out from Zane's heart as he fell on the floor with a thud. As long as he knew about who I was searching for, I wasn't going to let him go home alive.

"Evan." A voice called. I turned around. "I got some more information on—wait, is that..." the woman who just came out of the bushes said, looking at Zane.

"Yeah. That's him." I said.

I looked at the woman's eyes to see my own, bright blue eyes. It was like I was looking in a mirror, but it wasn't.....

"What are you looking at?" She asked. I shook my head.

"It's nothing." I said. "So, you said you had information?"

"Right. So I was at one of the closet by villages around here...Meteli? And apparently there was a rumor that Kirina is in Phoenix Drop." She said.

"Wait...but everyone's saying she's dead." I said.

"Weren't you the one who started saying that she was alive?" She asked.

"I mean...yeah. But I was saying that her soul was alive. Not her actual being." I said.

"...whatever. Shouldn't we go? Just to make sure?"

"...yeah. Yeah, we should." I said.

-----------------------------------------------------

Well, that's all the writing I can handle for now lol

Sooooo I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and cyall in the next one!!!

BAIIIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD