How She Died

Ruby Pov

"N-no....." Scar said. Mal looked sideways and covered her face with her hair.

"Are you sure she's not just sleeping or anything?" Laurence asked.

"I-I'm sure Laurence..." I said. The crowd looked at Raina in tears. She's helped so much in this village....

"U-um....I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but...." It was the witch from earlier. Mal glared at her.

"I-I'm sorry! But i-if you were close friends of Raina's, then I want to talk to you."

"I don't have time to deal with your shi—

"Please! I-I think you would like to hear this..." The four of us looked at each other.

"Fine, we'll listen to you, but if it's something useless, then a certain someone's going to get real mad..." I said, glancing over at Mal who was glaring at the witch.

"Okay! Here, follow me."

*timeskip cuz I'm lazy as fuck*

"So, what did you want to talk to us about?" Laurence asked. We were in a tiny hut in the village. Potions and cauldrons were lined against the walls and we were currently sitting at a circular table while the witch was serving us tea.

"Well, first off let me introduce myself. My name's Aphena, and as you know...I'm a witch!" The witch said.

"What's a witch doing in a village like this place?" Scar asked.

"Well, after the incident 5 years ago, a lot of people got hurt in this town. Since my specialty is healing potions, I decided to cure the wounded in this village. Eventually, I became very fond of this village, and decided to stay here." Aphena said. She took a seat and waved her wand, and the dishes in the sink started washing theirselves. "So...I wanted to talk to you because...I saw everything that happened."

"H-huh?!"

"There was this werewolf who came into the town. He was a new face, and was acting very suspicious. So, Raina and I volunteered to track him down. We were following him into the woods for a while until Raina realized where the werewolf was heading."

"Which was...?" I asked.

"He was heading towards a grave. The grave of one of Raina's friends named Kirina."

"My—I mean, Kirina's grave?!?!" I asked.

"Yes. The werewolf started digging up the grave. Raina looked furious. She told me to stay hidden behind a bush so that just in case something happened to her, I could call for help. And before I knew it, Raina had ran out towards the werewolf, the werewolf took out his sword and......" Aphena trailed off.

"N-no way...." Mal said.

"What did you do from there?" I asked.

"I waited until I was sure the werewolf was gone, then went to the village to call for help. She was taken to her house and...that's when you guys showed up." Aphena said.

"This is just all to take in...but the wolf who killed her...what did he look like?" I asked.

"From what I remember...he had black hair with a grey streak in front of his face, and blue werewolf ears and tail and dressed fully in black."

"I've never heard of him..." I said.

"Nope." Laurence shook his head.

"Me neither...huh? Scar, you okay?" Mal asked. I looked over at Scar. Her eyes were wide open and her hands and feet shook. Her ears were twitching. And soon, the teacup in Scar's hand broke from gripping onto it so hard.

"E-E-Ein....he's...hes b-back...!" 

>~<

Raina Pov

I followed Faith over to her house. Well, more like a lighthouse next to the ocean. The inside was made into a house though, with a fireplace, couches, a table, and a kitchen.

"Cool place right?" Faith asked.

"Yeah." I said, looking around.

"So tell me...how did you...you know, die?" Faith asked.

"Well, I-I was in the woods. I was following someone...and I saw them digging out my best friend's grave. So I...went at him and...got killed basically." I said. Faith was staring at her notebook as she was frantically writing stuff down.

"Woah...did dying...hurt?" Faith asked.

"I got stabbed in the stomach, what do you think?" I asked, a little annoyed.

"Right, right...sorry." Faith said. I rolled my eyes.

"So...how did you feel like, right before you died?" Faith asked.

"All I could feel was rage and sadness. The fact that that man was digging my friend out of her grave just, set me on fire I guess." I said. Faith scratched stuff on her notes.

"Rage and sadness...got it." Faith said.

"What do you study anyway, if you're a scholar?" I asked.

"I study magic, or people and creatures that hold magic." Faith said. 

"Ooh, okay." I said. "Where are we, anyway?"

"We're in the outskirts of Brightport." Faith said.

"Brightport? Then I could just go right back to Phoenix Drop if I have a boat! I could just explain to everyone what happened and—"

"No! Don't do that!!!"

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"The spell that you casted on yourself...it's super interesting...especially to scholars like us. You're lucky you met me, or else you could have met one of those...other people..."

"Other people?"

"Some people...they're desperate for information. They could have kidnapped you!" Faith said.

"They what?!"

"Exactly. That's why I think you shouldn't tell anyone. If you want to go to Phoenix Drop, just  call yourself...I don't know, Nerida or something."

"Nerida? Seriously? That literally means 'mermaid'."

"Well, what else is there to choose from?!" Faith asked.

"I guess you're right." I said. "Okay fine. I won't tell anyone. Are you coming with me?"

"Wait, I can come with you?!" Faith asked.

"I mean, you have been good company. So..." I said.

"OH MY IRENE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Yes!!! My research is going to get so far!!!" Faith said. I laughed.

"Now come on, let's get ready."

----------------------------------------------------

And THAT is how Nerida was born kids!

In my book anyway XD

If you want to know what really happened to her read _Nerida_ 's new book! Cuz guys it is DA BOMB

AAANYWAY I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and cyall in the next one!!!

"BAIIIIIIIIII"

Huh who said my line?!

Mark: im back bitch, back again

SHIT HES BACK

ANYWAY BAIIIIIIII!!!!!

:DDDDDDD