"I have something I need to tell you."

Ruby Pov

"Ein...Eyolf?!?!" I asked.

"You know him?" Ben asked.

"No, but I could probably recal his last name from a mile away! You just said Eyolf right???" I asked again.

"Yes, I did." Ben said.

"So is he Scar's relative or has Eyolf just become a popular name during the 5 years that I was gone?!" I asked.

"Scar...I've heard him talk about her a couple of times. Is she a friend of yours?" Ben asked.

"Yes, yes she is! What's Scar and this Ein guy's relationship?"

"I heard that he was Scar's adoptive brother."

"What?! I never knew Scar had an adoptive brother!!!"

"Ein...he's...a terrible man."

"...how so?"

"He...used my magics to hurt others. He drained all of the power from my body so he could use it to hurt others and gain power. Because of him I...used up all of my magics. I had to learn from the very start. A levitation spell is about the only thing I can use now."

"No way...you were the most powerful Warlock I've ever met...! How did he even capture you?!" I asked. Ben fell silent. He balled his hands up into fists and stared at the ground.

"That...that son of a bitch...he used the towns people in Doria against me...he kidnapped a mother and a child and...told me if I didn't come with him...he would kill them both right in front of me. I had no choice but to do as he said, so I surrendered myself to them but..." Tears fell from his face.

"But...?" I asked.

"He killed them anyways. Right in front of me...I...I...couldn't do anything to save them...I've betrayed my people...I couldn't protect them..." Ben said, tears streaming out of his face like waterfalls. He looked like his heart had been ripped out of his body and shattered into a million pieces. I hugged him and put his head on my shoulder.

"Ben...you didn't know that was going to happen. It wasn't your fault..." I said.

"But Kiri, I couldn't be there for my people when Shad attacked! I knew you would protect them Kiri it's just...it's just..."

"Shhh..." I said, patting his back. "We'll talk tomorrow Ben, but right now I need to get to Laurence. Just...don't blame yourself for anything that happened in Doria. You care deeply for these people, and they know this too, and even if you weren't there for them at times, they still know and keep to their hearts your love for them."

"Thank you Kiri...and thanks for the talk. It was great catching up." Ben said as he pulled away.

"Your welcome." I said.

*timeskip*

Ben lent Laurence and I a place to stay while we were in Doria. The sun was beginning to set, so the room was filled with a pretty orange color.

"I forgot how beautiful the sunsets here were." I said.

"Have you been here before?" Laurence asked.

"Y-yeah, a couple of times."

"Say, what were you two talking about in there?" Laurence asked.

"UHMMM uh, business. Y-you see, Ben—I-I mean Lord Ben is very fond of the Demon Warlock Dimension, where I come from, so we talked about a lot of...demon...stuff." I said.

"Hm." Laurence said. "You know, you remind me a lot about this one girl."

"I-is she the girl you were talking about yesterday?" I asked.

"Yeah." Laurence said.

"H-how do I remind you of her? I-it seems like me and her have nothing in common...heh, heh..." I asked.

"I don't know, you just do. The way you talk, walk, snore—"

"Wait, you listened to me when I snore?!?!"

"What! I couldn't sleep!" Laurence said.

"Why you—come here!" I said as I chased him around the room.

"AHHH DON'T GET NEAR ME!!!" Laurence laughed. I pounced on him and he fell to he ground, with me an top of him.

"AHA!! SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR LISTENING TO ME WHEN I SNORE!!! I—" That was when I realized the position we were in. I blushed a deep red and quickly got off of him. "I-I'm sorry, I guess I got too...playful."

"I-it's fine." Laurence said, blushing the same color I was. I lay down on my bed and buried my face into my pillow, whimpering.

>~<

Third Person

Ruby buried her face into her pillow, making whimpering noises. Laurence watched her and laughed.

"What so funny?" Ruby muffled, well, at least it sounded muffled for she still had her pillow in her face.

"No, it's just...it's those kinds of actions that make me think that you two are really alike. You and Kirina." Laurence said. His heart filled up with sadness saying her name. He avoided saying it for the past 4 years, and he knew why now.

It hurt him. It hurt knowing that Kirina, the women he loved wouldn't come back. Ruby woke up and looked at Laurence, his face red and wet from the tears coming out.

"Laurence!" Ruby ran to him. She wiped his tears from his face with her thumbs.

"Ruby...I wouldn't know what to do without you being there for me. I would have broken down by now if it weren't for you comforting me. You don't know how it's like to lose a loved one, and honestly...it's so fucking painful..." Ruby was crying now, tears streaming down like waterfalls.

"I know Laurence...trust me, I do..." Ruby said.

They hugged, each in each other's arms and comfort. Night had fallen now, and the stars started twinkling above them.

Ruby thought.

Laurence is in so much pain because of me. Because he knows that I am dead, and that I am not there...when really I'm right next to him. He doesn't know that...because of my selfish reason to not tell him. To not tell him I am here for him.

Why do I get to enjoy the presence of who I love when Laurence has to suffer from the loss of one? Why am I not telling him who I really am if it is what makes Laurence the happiest?

Why was I so selfish...?

"Laurence," She started. I pulled away from him and wiped the tears from his face once more, then mine. "I have something I need to tell you."

-----------------------------------------------------

OMAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM DED I QUIT LIFE I AM OVER WITH THIS SHIT

*heavily breathes*

THERES SO MUCH EMOTIONAL SHIT HAPPENING IN THE CHAPTER I JUST CANT

Mark: stfu okay pull your self together

*continues to heavily breath like a maniac*

Mark: TIA FUCKING SPICER PULL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Okay...okay I'm fine...I'm fine...

But ya

AANYWAY I hope y'all liked this chapter and cyall in the next one!

BAIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD