Gene

Garroth Pov

Scar left me to take care of Emi. I sighed. I'm not good with kids, plus, she's from Tu'la. I couldn't trust her fully.

"Daddy, daddy, look what I drew!" Emi said as she pulled out a paper with a bunch of scribbles on it.

"What's this supposed to be?" I asked.

"See, this is me," She pointed to a purple scribble. "Mommy Scar," she pointed to a blue scribble. "And you!" She finally pointed to a yellow scribble.

"O-oh, okay." I said.

"Is it good daddy?" Emi asked.

"It's not good. I can't tell off the faces, they just look like a bunch of scribbles to me." I said. That was when I heard the door open and Laurence walked in.

"Garroth, you're horrible with kids." He said.

"What?! I'm telling her the truth." I said.

"Whatever. Anyway, Garroth, I need to speak to you in private." Laurence said.

"Oh, okay I'll be right there." I said. I walked over to Laurence and followed him out of the house.

"It's about Emi." Laurence said.

"Oh, did you find her a new home?!" I said excitedly.

"To much of your despair, no." Laurence said seriously. I could tell that this wasn't good news.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"Gene came by the gates today." I froze.

"What does Gene want?!" Garroth said.

"He wanted me back in the nether. I of course said no, but he said there was a condition." Laurence said.

"Which is...? Wait, what does this have to do with Emi?!" I asked.

"I'm getting there. Garroth, Gene's going to kill Emi if I don't go back." Laurence said.

>~<

Emi Pov

When daddy left, I wanted to know what they are talking about, but I knew it was adult talk, so I didn't bother them.

That is when I faintly heard my name. Were they talking about me?

I went ninja mode and snuck to the door and put my ear against it like spy's do.

"I'm getting there. Garroth, Gene's going to kill Emi if I don't go back."  I heard Uncle Laurence say. Wait, I'm going to get killed? Like Cammy did?

"What?! Laurence, what are you going to do?!?!" Daddy asked.

"I don't know...but do I have a choice?" Uncle Laurence asked.

"Well, whether your going back or not, we need to protect Emi at all costs." Daddy said.

"Wait, isn't Emi alone right now?!" Uncle Laurence asked.

"Oh no..." Daddy said, and the door burst open. I looked up at them.

"Daddy, is it true that I'm going to get killed?" I asked. He had a very scary face on.

That was when Daddy bent down and hugged me tight and stroked my hair. It was the first time he hugged me.

"It'll be okay Emi...Daddy will protect you." He said. I hugged him back.

"Okay." I said.

>~<

Ruby Pov

I was with Scar and Mal when I felt a strong pull towards the gates. It was from the nether. The Demon Warlock Dimension always had a strong connection with the Nether. It was why Shad and The Demon Warlock were friends.

"I'll be right back." I said.

"Oh, okay." Scar said, and I ran off. The pull went past the gates, into the forest. That was when I saw a black hair, blue eyed Shadow Knight walking.

"Why were you by the gates?" I asked. The shadow knight turned around.

"Ooh, its you. The half demon." The shadow knight responded.

"Answer my question!!!" I yelled as I pulled my sword out and put it by his neck. The knight put his hands up.

"Jeez, you don't have to get all feisty on me!" He said.

"I said ANSWER IT!!! If a shadow knight like you is around then it means no good to the village." I yelled.

"Do you even know who Laurence is?" The knight said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You don't know?! Oh, this is too good, too good!!!" He laughed. 

"I'm not picking up..." I said.

"Don't you understand?! Laurence is a Shadow Knight!!!

"What?!" I said.

"I came to the village to take him back, orders from our Master." 

"Shad?" I asked. I put my sword down.

"Yes, he is currently in the Demon Warlock's Dimension, trapped, but he will soon find his way out." The Shadow Knight said. I had a feeling I shouldn't tell him that I was the one who trapped him.

"Since when was Laurence a Shadow Knight?" I asked.

"Oh a long time ago! If we count the years he's been in the Irene Dimension, over 20 years!!!" He said.

"Then why is he not in the Nether?" I asked.

"He keeps on rejecting the fact that he is a Shadow Knight, that bastard, he is a disgrace to our kind..." The Shadow Knight said. 

"Then why do you want him back?" I asked. 

"Like I said, Master's orders. My name is Gene, I think we'll be great friends...I'll see you around." The Shadow Knight said as he shook my hand, and disappeared into the forest.

He was acting all nice towards me...but if he wants Laurence...I better keep an eye out.

---------------------------------------------

SUUUUUP YALLL

currently in reading writing corner dying rn because my computer is at 5% and i forgot to bring my fucking charger

so ya

BAIIIIIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD