Midnight

Scar Pov

When I got to my house, I went through my closet to find a good weapon to kill Ein with. This was going to be it...tonight, I was going to prove who's strong.

That was when in the very back of the closet, I found yellow gloves with blades like claws on the end. My mothers weapon.

I pulled them out of the closet and put them on my hands. They fit perfectly.

I walked out of the house. I was ready. Ready to bring justice to Ein.

>~<

Ruby Pov

"Um...why are we here anyway?" Aphena asked.

"Shhhhh!!!!" Mal, Laurence and I hissed.

"Sorry." Aphena whispered. "But seriously, why are we here?"

"Because, we can't just know this fight is going on and ignore it!" I whispered.

"Ohhh...okay." Aphena whispered.

The first one to be there was Ein. He looked around the plaza, waiting for Scar.

A couple minutes later, Scar came to the scene. She had yellow gloves with claw blades.

"That's Katelyn's weapon!" Laurence whispered. I looked over to Laurence.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've seen her use it a lot of times." Laurence whispered. I looked back at Scar and Ein.

"You actually came." Ein said, smirking.

"I could say the same thing to you." Scar said.

"Tell me...do you know why I'm in Phoenix Drop?" Ein asked.

"I know exactly why you're here Ein." Scar said. Ein laughed.

"You do know that no matter how many times you try, I'll always be the strongest, right?" He asked.

"Things changed over the years, Ein. I've become stronger, and you've become weaker..."

Ein ran to Scar as black particals formed in his hands. Shad's magic.

Scar dodged the attack quickly. She ran towards him and swung at at Ein, but he blocked it using a black barrier made with magic. Scar flung back, and Ein used this to grab ahold Scar's throat and pin her to a tree.

"HA!! I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU YOU WERE WEAK! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WEAK! AND I'LL ALWAYS BE STRONGER—"

"Y-you're weak..." Scar mumbled.

"WHAT?!"

"The only reason you're winning right now is because of that magic. You got that magic from someone else. You had to cry for help to someone to become stronger. The reason you're here is because you need me to escape the misery of being a Omega back at the pack...all you're trying to do with me is escape from the pain. You couldn't man up and bear with the pain. Instead, you're just running away..." Scar said. Ein growled. "If you didn't hear that, ill say it again. You're weak, Ein."

Ein put his hand up in the air and black particals started to form. He still had Scar pinned against a tree.

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE REGRETTING EVERYTHING THAT YOU JUST SAID!!! AFTER I KILL YOU THAT IS!!!" Ein yelled. I put my hands to my mouth. Laurence grabbed onto my shoulder as Aphena buried her face into Mal's sleeve. That was when—

"NO!!!!" A voice said. A shadow came out and lunged between Scar and Ein. The particals hit the figure as he fell to the ground. Scar gasped, then used the chance to strike Ein with her claws.

The four of us jumped out of the bushes. We saw Ein laying on the ground, dead, while Scar was in tears, begging someone on the floor to get up. We ran closer to the commotion to see who it was.

I put my hands to my mouth.
Laurence gasped.
Aphena yelped.
Mal stood there in shock.

"G-GARROTH?!?!"

-----------------------------------------------------

DUN
DUN
DUUUUUUUN!!!!!

Holy shiiit things just got SOOO real

Oh and if y'all was wondering about who Kagon is then......well, you'll see XD

But ya

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

(P.S. Sorry for such a short chapter!)