Answers

Ruby Pov

"W-Wait...EIN?!?! Isn't he your adoptive brother or something?!?!" I asked.

"Wait, you have a brother?!?! I was never told about this!!!" Mal said. Laurence sat at the table with his mouth wide open.

"A adoptive brother. Its been almost 15 years since I've last saw him. I-I think it was when I was a pup, when I last saw him. He was...cruel...absolutely awful......I've grown up in a house with humans so I didn't have much strength like normal werewolves back then. Ein...when he first came into the family, he used his strength against me and bullied me." (for more info check Someone Else Extras...yes I made a new book XD) Scar said.

"That sounds terrible..." Laurence said.

"I-It was...luckily, my parents found out what he was doing to me and all the other human kids in the village, because they sent him off into a foster care system a year later."

"Wait...you said something about his smell...what about it?" I asked.

"You remember back in Phoenix Drop when I was saying the fake Kirina's scent seemed familiar?"

"Yeah...what about that?"

"Now that I hear his name for the first time in ages I know.....it's Ein! Ein is the one who's acting like Kirina! No wonder why he was digging up your—I mean—Kirina's grave, he probably possessed her body or something!!" Scar said.

"That's...not possible unless you're somehow related to the person and you have dark magic in you. But it has to be that...it's just where did he get the dark magic. Plus, there is no way I'm related to Ein so..." I said.

"I just can't believe he's back...after all these years..."

"That reminds me...I've heard from Ben that the reason he went missing was because he was kidnapped by Ein!" I said.

"Wh-what?!"

"Yeah...Ben said that Ein drained most of his magic out of him." I said.

".....he's still hurting people......" Scar said, and buried her face into her arms. Mal put a hand on her shoulder.

"We still need to find out why this Ein bitch needs to get in Phoenix Drop that badly that he had to posses a dead body." She said.

"Yeah...that's the part I'm stuck on." Laurence said.

"You think Phoenix Drop is okay?" I asked.

"If Garroth and Dante sense anything wrong, they'll know what to do." He said.

"That's good to know." I said, relaxing my shoulders. Aphena was sitting there, listening in interest.

"Is...there anything I could do to help?" She asked. "I think I know something that can help."

"Huh?"

"As you can tell, I know a lot of...witchcraft. And I know something that could get you the answers to all your questions." Aphena said.

"Just get to the point." Mal said, getting impatient.

"I've recently learned this one, but its a time traveling spell. We can go back to a certain time and place." Aphena said. "Maybe we can use that to know how he possessed Kirina's body, and maybe even why he wants to."

"That's...actually a great idea!" Laurence said.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's do it!" I said.

"Hold on, I just need to get some stuff ready for the ritual." Aphena said, running off to the basement.

>~<