Kirina

Ruby Pov

A couple days have passed since Laurence and I had left Doria village, and we were getting close to Phoenix Drop.

"Do you think a lot would have changed in Phoenix Drop since we left?" I asked.

"Highly doubt it. What could really change in just a couple of days?" Laurence said. We were walking towards the gate. Dante, who was on patrol from on top of the wall, looked down at us, beamed, and opened up the gate.

"Oh my Irene you guys, I'm so happy to see you!!!" Dante said as he rushed over to us.

"Anything new happen while we were gone?" I asked.

"SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED!!! I can't wait to show you who came back to the village!!!!" Dante said excitedly. Laurence gave him a weird look.

"Came back? Who did?" Laurence asked.

"ITS KIRINA!!! SHE'S BACK!!!" Dante said. I started laughing. "What?"

"Uhm, I'm sorry, but I thought I just heard you say Kirina came back." I said.

"SHE DID!!!" Dante said. Laurence and I froze. "If you guys don't believe me, follow me!"

We started following Dante.

"B-but I'm Kirina...there's no way..." I whispered to Laurence.

"This is really strange. Do you think someone...possessed your body or something?" Laurence asked.

"Wait, you're not doubting me?" I asked.

"Of course not, I know if someone is real or not when I see one. It's part of being a good guard." Laurence said.

"Thanks...for believing me." I said.

"You're welcome." Laurence smiled.

"A-anyway, I don't think someone possessed my body. They'll have to have a part of me to do that, plus, it involves dark magic. Very dark magic." I said. "Maybe someone used a transfiguration spell or something."

"Maybe. Either way, we have to find out who this person is and what they want." Laurence said.

"Right." I said.

We were walking towards the plaza to see a big crowd of people. In the middle, I saw a girl with short brown hair, black dress, fair skin, and pitch black angel wings.

I spotted Scar and Mal at the end of the crowd, giving the fake Kirina a nasty look.

"Scar, Mal, over here!" I yelled. They noticed me and ran over.

"Ruby! Thank Irene you're here. Who is that?" Scar asked.

"I was going to ask you that myself." I said.

"Either way, it's not real. It has to be an illusion or...something." Mal said.

"That's right. But I have to admit, she smells very familiar..." Scar said.

"What?!"

"N-no, it doesn't smell like you at all. But...I've smelled that somewhere before..." Scar said.

"Mind asking what it smells like?" I asked.

"Very bitter. Must be a pretty rotten person. It's like...a mixture of burnt wood and...fur?"

"Fur?"

"Like, animal fur?" Laurence asked.

"No, like...werewolf fur." Scar said.

"Is this person a werewolf?!" I asked.

"Either that or has been around werewolves." Mal said.

"Yeah. But I think I'm going to go see this person a little closer." I said.

"Okay, just be careful." Laurence said.

"I will." I said. I walked through the crowd to make eye contact with the fake Kirina. She looked at me with a strange look.

"Hello, my name is Ruby and I'm new to the village. I've heard great things about you and it's wonderful to meet you!" I said. The fake Kirina looked at me strangely, but realizing the crowd she was in, she smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm E—Kirina." She said.

"E—Kirina?" I asked.

"Its Kirina!!!" She said, rudely. Yup, this isn't me. I thought.

"I'm sorry. Anyway, I have to get going. I'll see you around, Kirina." I said, walking out of he crowd.

"Yup, that was not you, I could tell." Laurence said.

"Aww, Laurence!" I blushed. Scar and Mal eyed us suspiciously.

"Anyway, Ruby, we have to find out exactly who this person is and what they want." Mal said.

"You're right." I said.

"Wait...I forgot to ask, did anything else happen while we were gone?" Laurence asked. Scar and Mal looked at each other with sad expressions on their faces.

"Something happened...didn't it?" I asked. They both nodded.

"I-Its Raina...she's missing!!!"

------------------------------------------

DUN

DUN

DUUUUUUUUUUUUN

lol im like too lazy to write a good a/n rn so

baiiiiiiiii

:DDDDDDDD