10. Bring it on

AMELIA

"And this is my office," Prince Harry announces as he motions around him, that being our last stop in the tour around his castle (actually a few corridors of it considering the former would take hours), our faces filled with amazement for everything surrounding us.

"Wow, what is this..." Lilly wonders as she takes a small golden box from the Prince's polished desk, admiring it with slightly widened eyes.

"Ink box?" The Prince replies as if it's obvious.

"Really, made out of gold, wow." She immediately puts it down, using her pointer finger to push it away. "Which means it's very valuable and I'm too clumsy."

"Rich people," Silas mutters as he takes a quill from the desk. "You actually have a stack of golden quills." He looks at us with widened eyes. "Golden quills! A stack!"

"Oh, there you are, your Highness! I've been looking- oh no." Niall's face falls as he enters the room and realises we're in the room, making Silas, Lilly and I wave at him with grins on our faces, his face hardening.

"Dog boy, hiii!" Silas greets him cheerfully, sending him a playful wink.

"Oh joy. Your Highness, can I get a break from work for about... wait, how long are you four staying?" Niall looks at us.

"We know you love us, it's all the love that is making you mean. That and the pent up energy and frustration, perhaps you need to find yourself a maiden, mate. Or whatever floats your boat." Silas grins. "Well, that or..."

He suddenly steps forward, unbuttoning his suit jacket and holding the folds widely spread, various potions pinned on one wing and some kind of herbs on the other. "You might be interested in more alternative solutions for your stress, dog boy. You get a discount because you're the Prince's personal watch dog."

"Idiot," Zayn mumbles.

"Why were you looking for me, Niall?" The Prince asks him, probably stopping him from choking Silas to death.

"Your parents asked for you, Sire."

"Wonderful!" Prince Harry says excitedly. "Now you can meet them!" Before I can process it, I am being dragged out of the room, his warm, soft hand firmly clenched around mine as he motions for everyone else to follow him in the process.

"You seem to be really excited and here I am, on my way to meet the King and Queen of Solis after travelling for a day with minimum rest," I nervously say, knowing very well I look terrible.

"Worry not, you are presentable," he says assuringly as he keeps dragging me, not stopping until we reach what I assume are the King's office doors, the guards at the front bowing to him.

The doors open for us and the Prince lets go of my hand, walking in front of me and smoothly entering inside, giving me a look over his shoulder and letting me know to follow him. My heart thuds nervously as I walk in with as much confidence as I can, a lavish office coming into my view. The King and Queen rise from their seats as Prince Harry walks towards them, telling them something which makes them glance at me.

"All of you may enter," the King solemnly says, standing with his hands clasped behind his back. His body is clad in all black with an exception of a red cloak covering his shoulders and falling down his back. A glistening golden crown is resting on his head, his curly brown hair neatly styled, reminding me of Prince Harry's.

All of us bow and curtsy at the two of them, Lilly seemingly forgetting to do so at first, widening her eyes slightly and doing it a few seconds after us, quickly taking a few steps back to hide behind Zayn.