Chapter 6 ~ Page 84

Guys I think I need help. I was getting depressed because I was thinking of possible sad endings to my own story. I WAS DEPRESSING MYSELF. Yup I need help. Anyways, enjoy this chapter! xx (p.s. I'm not actually crazy. Well actually...)

Jen's P.O.V.

~ Summer 2013 ~

The first day of filming season three had arrived. And I couldn't wait to be back.

Although Colin kept playing on my mind, I still loved the show, and all the cast.

The scene I had been dreading wasn't scheduled to be filmed for a couple of weeks.

However, I couldn't keep hiding from the fact I would have to kiss Colin.

When the day finally arrived, all I wanted was for a big black hole to swallow me up.

I guess I should have been happy that I got to kiss the guy I had feelings for, even if it was just acting.

But I was more worried about how I was supposed to hide those feelings.

I was in my trailer, when there was a knock on my door. Colin.

"You alright, Swan?" He asked, opening the door.

"Yeah."

"Look, the scene today, I know it's... if you... are you gonna be okay?"

I smiled. He was thinking of me. I had to get through this, at least for him.

"Yeah." I looked up at him. "It's just acting after all."

Ginny popped her head around the door. "They want you guys." She smiled.

Colin walked ahead, but Ginny stopped me. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"When have I ever been okay?" I sighed, and walked after Colin.

We got into position. This was it.

"You really save his life?"

"That surprise you?"

That accent.

"Well, you and David aren't exactly... How do you say it?" I put on a (somewhat) British accent. "Mates."

"Doesn't mean I'd leave your father to perish on this island."

"Thank you."

"Um... Well, perhaps gratitude is in order now."

"Yeah." I looked into his eyes as he moved closer. "That's what the "thank you" was for."

"Mm." he smirked. "That all your father's life is worth to you?"

"Please. You couldn't handle it."

"Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it."

With that, our lips crashed together. He was holding me tight. I had never wanted something to be real this badly before.

His tough made my whole body tingle. But I felt something, when we kissed. There was something there that I had never felt before. And for a moment, maybe he felt it too.

But maybe he was right. Perhaps I couldn't handle it.

I pulled away from him. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

A split second of confusion on his face was all I saw before I was running. Away. I had to get out of there.

Tears streamed down my face as I ran. I didn't know where I was headed. I just ran. Away from people.