Chapter 24 ~ Family

So basically I started another story on here it's called "The Reality of her Dreams." You guys can go check it out if you want. It's not fanfic but I had an idea for a story so I've just kind of written the prologue yay anyway self promo over on with the story. Xx

Jen's P.O.V.

There was a knock on my door about two hours before the party was supposed to start. 

Ginny was standing at the door holding a mystery dress that was covered in black opaque protection.

"It's your dress!"

I grinned.

We went upstairs to my room where Ginny took out the dress. It was stunning.

The bodice was plain black, but the skirt was gold and metallic, and was really eye catching. I loved it.

Even though my baby bump showed a little whilst wearing it.

She styled my hair so it was wavy and framed my face neatly. She really was amazing.

Ik Jen doesn't have a baby bump in the photo just roll with it k?

I walked down the stairs to see Colin waiting in a black suit.

He looked stunning.
***

Colin's P.O.V.

Bloody hell.

Jen walked down the stairs looking absolutely stunning, as usual. I stopped in amazement at the sight of her.

"You look amazing, Swan." I smirked.

"Why thank you Captain."

We arrived at where the engagement part was being held, in a grand hall. There was dark material draped from the ceiling, but on it was strung hundreds of little lights. It reminded me of the night in Paris. Around the edges of the room were tables with an amazing buffet laid out on them. The centre of the room was lit up with a spotlight, acting as a temporary dance floor.

I looked over at Jen to see her looking around in amazement.

She gasped. "Ginny this is incredible!"

Ginny laughed. "I do try to impress."

"Thank you." I grinned.

"Oh I loved planning it. Now come on. It's time to party!!!" She replied.

So many people turned up. Practically all the cast from the show. My family. Jen's family. Friends.

Jen and I went around the room talking to the guests. We approached Jen's parents. I had met them a few times before, but I still felt some pressure to look like a "suitable partner" for their daughter.

"Hey you guys! You both look wonderful!" Jen's mum greeted both of us.

"Thank you Mrs Morrison. You look lovely tonight too." I replied.

"Oh please. You guys are practically married. Call me Judy, and my husband David." She grinned.

She was so cool.

Jen's dad shook my hand. "I'm happy to welcome you to our family, Colin." He smiled.

It really was an amazing night.

Throughout the months, Jen's baby bump grew bigger. During the time she had been at work, we had managed to film the vast majority of her scenes, including all needed for the first half. This meant she wouldn't have too much to do once she got back.

The first episode went down amazingly. Everyone loved it. Or more like, everyone loved Jen.

She played the dark one very well.

Not to mention the sexy black outfits.

In a couple of months she would be able to wear them again.

And she would be a mother.

We were planning on having the wedding in the summer of 2017. We didn't want to rush into it, and we wanted the baby to be born first.

***

Jen's P.O.V.

~ February 28th 2016 ~

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I yelled.

Colin squeezed my hand.

"One more push!" The doctor told me, encouragingly.

One more push.

And she was born.

Our little girl.

I lay there holding her in my arms.

The product of our love.

I looked up at Colin to see tears in his eyes. "She's beautiful, love." He whispered.

"Bella Grace O'Donoghue." I smiled.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Just like her mother."

And there we sat.

Our little family.

Built on one thing.

Love.

This is short but whatever. Babyyyyyyyy! Please vote and comment your thoughts!

A xx