Chapter 20 ~ It's you.

Okay I am crying. A ridiculous amount. Any of you who have read Jen's most recent Instagram post will know what I'm on about. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. Xx

Colin's P.O.V.

There was still pain.

Quite a lot of pain.

I had a broken foot and was badly bruised pretty much everywhere. I had experienced severe concussion that could have killed me.

And it almost did.

But she saved me.

If it weren't for her... well...

I would be dead right now.

She was, quite literally, the saviour.

But she was my saviour.

I had to stay in hospital for a while. But Jen was by my side every chance she got.

A couple of weeks later, the doctor finally came with news.

"Excuse me Mr and Mrs O'Donoghue," the doctor said walking in.

"Oh were not... he's not... it's not..." Jen stuttered going bright red.

"We're not married." I explained.

"Oh I do apologise. You two just look so..." he trailed off.

In love? Yeah. We're in love.

He either didn't know who we were, or thought we got married in secret.

"Anyway, the good news is, you are free to go this afternoon. If anything goes wrong you can come back, and your personal doctor will keep track of your foot."

I needed a personal doctor because I was in America for a lot of the time, busy with show stuff.

But of course I couldn't do much show stuff for a while due to all my injuries.

Still, I couldn't be more grateful.

Saved by the woman I love.

One afternoon when I was in bed she walked in and sat beside me. "We need to talk." She began, looking down at her stomach.

"Our child." I whispered.

"Are we ready?" She asked, looking back up at me.

"Jennifer Marie Morrison. I love you with all my heart and I promise that this child will have the best childhood we can provide. We will be ready."

She smiled. She looked relieved. "You're not annoyed?"

"Jen, of course not. I love you."

"I love you too."

***

Jen's P.O.V.

A couple of weeks later, when Colin was finally allowed out of hospital, we flew back over to Vancouver.

I still could hardly believe that he was okay.