Chapter 18 ~ Please, no.

Please don't kill me. Xx

Ginny's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the bed waiting for Jen to come out with the results when I heard a thud from the bathroom.

Oh no.

I rushed in.

Jen was lying on the floor holding the test.

I took it out of her hand.

Positive.

"Jen? Jen?" I whispered.

She got up slowly.

Them it all sank in.

"Am I actually pregnant?" She whispered.

She looked so worried I could hardly bear it. I wrapped my arms around her gently and hugged her.

"Colin. He can't even know. Why now?" She whispered as she started to sob into my shoulder.

"Shhhhh. It's gonna be okay." I rubbed her back.

"What if..." she trailed off. After a pause she whispered again, "What if... he doesn't wake up?"

"Jennifer look at me." I lifted up her chin so she was looking directly into my eyes. "Colin is going to wake up. And you and him are going to make the best parents in the world for your child. I promise." I said this, not because I believed it, but because if she believed it, it might just be true.

It may or may not have been the show rubbing off on me, but I knew that hope was a very powerful thing.

"You still okay to travel?"

"Yes." She replied.

I could see that she was determined. And when Jen was determined... oh boy there was no stopping her.

"You want me to help you pack?"

"Yeah."

I watched her walk out of the bathroom and start packing.

Wow.

She was so strong.

Jen's P.O.V.

I was going to have a child.

Yes I was happy I guess.

But Colin was practically half was across the world and for all I knew he was half dead.

And he was going to be a father.

If he made it.

He had to.

"Woah calm down." Ginny smiled gently.

I realised I had been shoving things into my case with an unnecessary amount of force.

I sighed.

I had to be strong.

For myself.

For Colin.