Chapter 26 ~ A Happy Beginning

Before I start this chapter, let me just say WOW. WOW. WOW. TWO THOUSAND READS. WOW. Like WOW. I literally can't say how much that means to me I did not expect this at all. WOW.

Colin's P.O.V.

Of course weddings take lots of time and effort to plan.

And time was something that couldn't be spared on the set of Once Upon a Time.

So, somehow, we managed to plan a whole wedding whilst filming season six.

During season six, Emma and Hook got engaged. Twice. Which, of course, the fans loved.

The wedding was the most amazing thing to film. It was part of the musical episode. And the episode would be aired the day before our wedding.

Filming the scene was so much fun. Jen and I had so much chemistry, not just because we were lovers, but because she was also my best friend.

I took a deep breath before beginning. "Emma, when we met, there was just one thing that mattered to me; getting my revenge. And you did something that no one else ever could. You showed me that a heart full of love was the most precious treasure of all, and one that I don't intend to lose. They say that a captain's heart belongs to his ship. And with this ring, it now belongs to you." I slipped the ring onto her finger.

"Killian, I spent so much of my life on my own. And then, Henry found me and brought me to Storybrooke, and helped me find the rest of my family. But just because you learn that you come from true love doesn't mean that you believe that you'll ever find it. But thanks to you, now I have."

"Do you, Killian Jones, take this woman to be your wife and to love her for all eternity?"

"I do."

"And do you, Emma Swan, take this man to be your husband and love him for all eternity?"

"I do." I couldn't help but grin when she said that, and I saw in her eyes she felt the same way.

"Then it is with great pleasure that I now pronounce you husband and wife."

I pulled Jen close and kissed her. "You did it, Swan. You got your happy ending."

"That's not what this is. It's something else."

"What, then?"

"A happy beginning."

Jen's P.O.V.

"A happy beginning." Of course it was emotional. We were unsure about wether we would ever return to the show.

But for all of us, wether we would stay or go, it was a happy beginning.

And as we burst into an explosion of singing and dancing, I could feel the joy fill every single person.

We were a family. We loved each other.

Tomorrow is uncertain
Who knows what it will bring?

But one thing is for sure, love
With you, I have everything

A happily ever after
Is the way these stories go

Used to think that's what I wanted
But now I finally know...

There's no storm we can't outrun
We will always find the sun

Leave the past and all its scars
A happy beginning now is ours.

To celebrate together
A longtime wish come true

What makes it even better
Today our story starts anew

Let villains cast their curses
We can overcome them all

If we all stand strong together
There's no way we can fall

There's no storm we can't outrun
We will always find the sun
Leave the past and all its scars
A happy beginning now is ours

If we're facing endless nights
Take my hand and join the fight
Past the clouds we'll find the stars
A happy beginning now is ours

Na na na
Na na na
Na na na na

There's no storm we can't outrun
We will always find the sun
Leave the past and all its scars
A happy beginning now is ours

If we're facing endless nights
Take my hand and join the fight
Past the clouds we'll find the stars
A happy beginning now is ours!

~~~

Colin's P.O.V.

Finally the day came around.

The wedding day.

I stood at the altar, trying to calm my nerves. The guests were all smiling and chatting. Josh stood beside me.

Unfortunately, Evan had fallen ill a couple of days earlier. He had a fever so we didn't want to make it worse. He stayed with Helen, instead of flying over with my parents.

Suddenly, all my thoughts left Evan and anything else and focused one one thing.

Jennifer.

And she looked absolutely stunning. Amazing. Incredible. No words could describe her beauty properly.

Jen's P.O.V.

My nerves were going crazy. My stomach was filled with butterflies.

But when my eyes connected with Colin's, everything stood still.

He smiled a smile that reached his eyes when he saw me.

I walked up the aisle, my arm linked with my fathers. My bridesmaids, Ginny, Lana, Bex, Emilie, Meghan, and my sister Julia holding Bella followed behind.

My eyes met my mothers, and I knew she were thinking the same thing as me. If only Daniel could have been here to see this happy day. I missed him.

My eyes wet at the thought of him, but I was instantly filled with joy again when I looked back at Colin.

I stood beside him and he smiled at me again, with a sparkle in his eyes.

The ceremony was going perfectly.

Colin began his vows. "Jennifer Marie Morrison. You are the most wonderful woman I have ever met. I don't know what I would have done without-"

"STOP."

We all turned around in shock.

A man dressed in all black was standing in the doorway of the church.

None of us had ever seen him before.

But what he said next changed my world.

No.

Bex's P.O.V.

No.

Ginny's P.O.V.

No.

Josh's P.O.V.

No.

Lana's P.O.V.

No.

Colin's P.O.V.

No.

Cliff hangerrrrrrrrrrr! Hahah it's almost as bad as when I killed Colin (kinda). Thank you again for 2K I still can't believe it!!!

A xxx