Chapter 7 ~ Friends again?

Okay I'm not having all my chapters as long as the last one! But still, enjoy! Xx

Jen's P.O.V.

"I have to do an interview with Colin by myself tomorrow!" I shrieked down the phone at Ginny.

"What!? How can they make you do that?!"

"Because if we look at it from someone's perspective who doesn't know about... you know... it would be perfectly reasonable. BUT I'M GOING TO DIE."

"What's that?" I hear Ginny say to someone on the other end of the phone. "He Jen sorry I have to go. Don't freak out. I promise, it will be fine."

And with that, she hung up.

I had made my decision. I had to talk to Colin. I wouldn't tell him the truth just yet, but I could at least talk to him.

I went to his trailer and knocked on the door. And immediately started questioning why I ever decided that it would be a remotely good idea to come in the first place.

"Hey." I said quietly.

He seemed surprised to see me, but also kind of glad. Maybe he wanted to sort things out too.

He invited me in and I sat down. "I came here because we need to talk. Ever since the kiss..." I trailed off not knowing what else to say.

"I know. I miss how things were before. I miss our friendship."

Friendship. Because that's all it would ever be.

"Can we go back to that?"

"I would be happy to." He smiled and hugged me. "But I have to ask you one thing... what happened that day?"

I shouldn't have come here. This was a bad idea.

"I... I don't really know."

It was the truth. I didn't know what happened. I didn't know why I ran. All I knew was I most certainly couldn't handle it.

"It's okay. It's over now." He smiled.

I had missed this so much.

***

Colin's P.O.V.

I looked in the mirror. I was dressed in black leather, jewellery and guyliner.

I checked I looked alright, then headed down to Jen's trailer, before going to the interview.

"Hey," she smiled when she opened the door.

"Come on in, I'm just finishing my makeup."

I sat down and waited for Jen to come out of the bathroom.

Why did women always take so long to get ready?

When she finally emerged from the bathroom, I smiled at her. She really was a beautiful woman. Anyone could see that.

We headed down to where the interview was taking place. We met the guys there, then sat down.

The interviewer asked about the most recent episode, where Hook kissed Emma in New York.

Jen started talking about how Emma had become a great mother, and how Hook just turned up at her door, dressed like, she pointed at me, this.

"Dressed like..." I looked down at myself and laughed.

"He kisses her, which I don't know that she would really be that resistant because of his handsome charms." She said.

One of the camera men raised his eyebrows at me, as if suggesting something, so I shook my head at him quickly, smiling.

We carried on talking about the new episode. Jen was so good at interviews!

And beautiful.

Did I just think that? Oops.

Then, of course, we got questioned about the romance.

Jen giggled, and started to explain. Then she smiled and looked at me, "I don't know what hook was thinking about while he was away from Emma for a year. What was he thinking about?"

"Ehhhh... I don't know" I blushed.

"You said you wouldn't go a day without thinking of me!" She laughed.

"Ehhhhhh whatever."

She laughed more at this. Her laugh is just so-

What am I thinking?

"He's blushing." She laughed, as I tried to explain.

"But he... he likes her." I finished.

"Alright thank you for your time you two." The interviewer smiled.

We left the studio, both in a good mood. "You wanna grab lunch?" She asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

Okay this is super short but the next chapter will be longer I promise! It was gunna be in this chapter but then I was like nah.

A xx