Chapter 29 ~ I Do

I've been in Florida for two weeks but I've been writing when I can so... enjoy! xx

Jen's P.O.V.

All thoughts of nightmares left my mind when the music began to play and my eyes landed on Colin.

I began to walk up the aisle, my arm linked with my father's.

I was followed by my bridesmaids; Julia, Ginny, Lana, Bex and Emilie. As I got closer to him my eyes never left his. The man I was about to marry.

I glanced over to see my mother holding Bella. She was smiling, her eyes filled with tears.

As I reached the altar as the music stopped playing, and turned around so my dad could lift my veil. My own eyes filled with tears of happiness that I quickly blinked away. I'd save the crying for later.

I took my place beside Colin and looked into his eyes.

We began our vows.

"Jennifer Marie Morrison. When you came into my life, you changed me in so many wonderful ways. You made me see that life was precious, and I needed to make sure I made it worth it. You saved my life, and nothing I can do will ever repay that. When you're happy, I'm happy. I may not always be the best husband ever, but I promise that every day I will try my hardest to be the one you deserve. With this ring I promise that I will love and protect you until my last breath. You're my forever Swan. I love you."

"Colin Arthur O'Donoghue. You have been there for me whenever you could, and that is worth more than I can ever say. You put a smile on my face every day I'm with you. I don't know how you've put up with me for this long, but thank you for everything. I can't put into words how grateful I am to have someone like you by my side. Forever is a long time but I couldn't think of anyone else I'd want to spend it with. I swear that I will be there for you as you have been for me. I love you.

The vicar smiled. "Colin Arthur O'Donoghue, do you take this woman to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death you do part?"

He looked straight into my eyes. "I do."

"Jennifer Marie Morrison, do you take this man to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death you do part?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you man and wife." The vicar looked at each of us. "You may now kiss the bride."

I looked into Colin's eyes again, before he leaned in to kiss me.

And I knew we had done it.

We had made it all this way through everything life had thrown at us. Even death.

I was in love again, and Colin had made it possible.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

I walked back down the aisle with him, and as we stepped out of the church doors we were showered in confetti.

We were surrounded by happy people, but in that moment I was sure that Colin and I were the two happiest people on Earth.

We were then taken to the place where the wedding reception was being held.

We were surrounded by our family and friends, and I can easily say it was one of the happiest moments of my life.

Standing with my sister, I looked over at Colin, who was laughing with some old friends. I wished that I could have frozen that moment. Because even through everything, in that moment we were all happy.

Colin's P.O.V.

I looked over at Jen and caught her looking at me. I smiled, and she smiled back. She was so beautiful. And she was my wife.

Our moment was interrupted by Josh tapping me on the shoulder.

"It's time for your first dance!" He grinned.

I inwardly groaned. This was the only part that I had been dreading. Of course I wanted to hold Jennifer in my arms, but having to dance in front of people - I didn't want to mess it up for her.

She was still smiling as I walked towards her, held her hand and lead her into the centre of the room.

"I apologise in advance if I mess this up." I whispered.

She grinned. "I'm sure you're a wonderful dancer."

Many dances (and drinks) later, I still hadn't messed up. The guests were starting to get tired, and I was starting to want some alone time with Jen.

Jen and I were taken home, and we had the night alone, as Bella was being babysat.

We laid in bed after an eventful night.

I looked over at Jen to see her eyes were filled with tears.

"Hey, what's wrong."

"Nothing. I'm just, happy. Thank you." She whispered.

I stroked her hair. "What for?"

"Always being there for me."

I smiled.

"You're my Forever Swan. I love you."

I feel like this would be a good time to finish this book and write a sequel about her dealing with her nightmare problems? Opinions?

A xxxxxx