Chapter 28 ~ Mad Love

I feel so bad I'm so bad at updating SORRY. I'm going on holiday for three weeks (well actually I'm coming back for one weekend in between) so I probably won't update and that's why. But when I get back I WILL UPDATE ASAP and you guys can quote me on that! Xx

Jen's P.O.V.

"Make sure Evan gets back home safely."

"Oh of course, of course. He'll be returned, sooner or later."

"Now." I gritted my teeth.

"Oh Jennifer, you're even more beautiful when you're angry, but if you insist." He sneered.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Didn't my assistant explain properly? It's not fair that you get everything, yet you left me with nothing. And Colin," he grimaced when he said his name, as if it was an unpleasant taste. "Gets his a peaceful life, you and his son. Doesn't sound very fair does it?"

"I worked for this. It's my life!" I started to run towards him in anger, but two of his 'security' stepped out of the shadows and grabbed me.

"Oh Jennifer calm down. Don't you see I worked for this too? And to see you just walk away from me was too much."

"You're... you're mad!" I screamed at him.

"Oh I know. But that doesn't matter when I'm powerful. And now I have you too!" He laughed, as the men lead me away and locked me in a dark room.

My blood boiled. This couldn't be real.

Sebastian Stan had me locked up in a room, prepared to do who knows what to me.

I was in there for what felt like hours

The door opened, revealing his shadow.

He was wearing an outfit that resembled his in the show. The mad hatter.

"You're mad." I rasped, again.

"Oh I know." He grinned, opening the door. "And soon you will be too. Being locked up in here does send you over the edge eventually. For your dear Colin won't be coming to rescue you."

"What did you do to him?" I screamed.

"Well, I'm not sure you want to know the details... but he won't be missing you anymore."

I was shaking. Colin. I had lost him.

And I was completely powerless as Sebastian moved towards me, getting more menacing.

I started to picture what he would do to me.

Closer.

Closer.

Closer.

***

I opened my eyes. I was still shaking, and drenched in a cold sweat. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. But it was soft underneath me.

I reached over and felt a lamp, the lamp that was usually beside my bed, and switched it on.

I was in our bedroom.