Chapter 22 ~ The City of Love.

SEASON 7 IS OFFICIAL. I know that's amazing news but idk if it will be the same without a huge bunch of the main characters. I'm sad that they're leaving but I'm still gonna watch it though because of course it is still an amazing show and it still brings so much hope into the world. Anyway... on with the story! Xx

Jen's P.O.V.

"Okay. Open."

I opened my eyes and was filled with amazement.

I had never seen a more beautiful sight in my whole life.

The sunset was full of orange and pink and purple.

The city looked like a map made of a million stars.

It was incredible.

"Colin this is amazing! I-" I started to say as I turned around to face him.

I was cut off by shock.

I felt tears prick my eyes at the sight.

Tears of pure happiness that I didn't even know how to express.

Colin.

In front of me.

On one knee.

Holing open a box.

With a diamond ring.

"Jennifer Marie Morrison. I have known you for around 3 years and I have been a changed man since I met you. You have brought so much light and happiness to my life and I don't know what I would do without you. You saved my life. Without you I would be nothing. And our child is going to grow up with the most wonderful, beautiful, talented mother anyone could ever ask for. I love you so much. So what do you say - Be my Forever Swan?"

I wiped away the tears that had slowly trickled down my face. "Yes! I love you." I replied, in awe.

He slipped the ring onto my finger and stood up. Then he took me in his arms and kissed me.

It was deep and passionate.

My fiancé.

We pulled away slightly and looked into each other's eyes. He held my face in his hands and wiped away the stray tears with his thumb.

We stood and looked out over Paris as the sun disappeared behind the skyline. I couldn't believe that this was all real life.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"For what?"

"All of this." I gestured around us. "This." I looked down at my hand. "And for always being there and never giving up on me. I know I can be a real pain sometimes."