1- What did I do!!⚠!!

Courtney p.o.v

We all have just finshed recording a new video for our every blank ever.
I was glad we were done cause I am so tried!

"Hey bestie! Want to come to a party with us?" Olivia ask excited.
I rub my temples,"When you say us,who are going?" I ask Olivia.

"Well,basically Mari is hosting the party at her house,all I know that the party is gonna be huge and that smosh games,the smoah squad,us,and other people that are mari friends!"
Olivia explains.

I stay silent thinking. After a while Olivia ask,"So are you going or not?"
"Sure why not!" I answer.

"Ok,lets go get ready!" Olivia shouts and drags me to my house.

"Open the damn door!" Olivia screams like a five year old.
"Chill!" I laugh and open my door.

"Lets get you ready,and looking like you want it!" Olivaia sings.
"Hey don't make me look like I really want it!" I laugh guiding Olivia to my room.

"Well,I'm gonna make you look sexy!" Olivia says in a very desperate voice.
"Olivia,I swear you sound so desperate in that voice!" I crack up "that's cause I'm desperate for some-!"

I had to cut Olivia off cause it was getting too inappropriate.

I couldn't stop laughing.
"Ok,are we gonna get ready or what?" Olivia ask.

Shayne p.o.v

I was sitting on the smosh games couch when Ian and Lasercorn come and sit next to me.

"Hey Shayne,what are you doing tonight?" Lasercorn ask in a creepy voice. "Um...nothing why?" I say confused.

"Well,how'd would you like to go to a party. Mari is hosting it at her house. Wonna come?" Ian ask.

"I would like to,but I don't drink. Thank you though." I tell Ian and Lasercorn.

And it's true I don't drink. I never have,and never plan to.

"Shayne so don't we. You don't have to drink. But to aviod getting drunk don't lose eye sight of your drink. Simple." Lasercorn says,again staring at me creeply.

"Lasercorn,can I ask you something." I ask Lasercorn.

"Don't you have a wife and a son?"
I ask him.

"Yeah." Lasercorn says.

"Then why the fu*ck are you going to a party?" I ask Lasercorn.

Before Lasercorn answer Ian says truth,with a deep voice.

"I'm only going for an hour and I'll be back home." Lasercorn now says more serious.

"Okay,I'm going!" I announce.
"Great! We'll pick you up at eight which is in three hours!" Ian says walking out the door with Lasercorn walking with a creepy stare.

I sigh and start walking to my car outside. I haven't had sex in months.
May as well take advantage of the party,right?