33-Welcome To Rio!

Courtney p.o.v

Finally!

After 15 hours in the plane! Jesh! I really needed to stretch my legs.

As soon as we got off the plane,we got our things and a white van drived us to our private beach.

I can't wait to start the games and get away from Wahlid.

I don't want to be rude but,I don't like him!

The only person he talks to is me!

Like,dude,there's other people you can talk to! Not just me!

He's always trying to flirt with me and every time I let him down he continues flirting with me.

I already told him that I have a boyfriend and kids with him and drop him huge hints that I'm not interested.

I really want to tell Shayne that Wahlid is bothering me,but he told me something last week that kind of scared me.

Back at Smosh Office

"Look Wahlid,you're a nice guy but,I have a boyfriend and kids so,please just stop flirting with me and asking me out." I beg Wahlid who had me pinned to the wall.

"Or else?" Wahlid mocks.

"I'll tell Shayne what you're doing and he'll show you." I threaten.

Wahlid laughs.

"You think I'm scared of your fu*king boyfriend! If he's to much of a pu**y to propose,what makes you think he'll defend you?" Wahlid smirks.

I don't say anything cause it made sense.

Wahlid starts getting closer to my face.

"You'll be mine Courtney." whispers and pecks my lips.

He turns around and walks away leaving me there crying.

Back to present

Thinking about that made me shever in fear.

Ian had give us our rooms and we all went to unpack and after that dinner would be ready.

This year Smosh Games would be different. Since Brazil is a beautiful place,instead of palying games,we would be exploring.

Doing everything you'd wish to do and try their food and hairstyles.

I heard that we would even meet Neymar Jr.,a soccee player hint hint,I never heard of. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.

He would he teaching us soccer tricks!

"Shayne,Dylan,Skylar,I'll be heading down to dinner! Okay!" I shout about to close the door.

"OKAY!" They all yell back.

But instead of leaving,I pretend to close the door and see what they would do.

I hide under the bed and wait.

"Kids,I'm gonna do a quick shave okay." Shayne shouts from the bathroom.

"Dylan,you know how Mommy said we couldn't use the tablet." I hear Skylar says.

"Yeah,she said if we used it we won't get to be in the Smosh Sumer Games videos anymore! And tomorrow their going to visit the big Jesus statue!" Dylan says warning Skylar.

"Yeah,but Mommy left,so she won't know!" Skylar says.

Oh no she ain't!

"Okay! Let's watch *new kids movie of 2022*!" Dylan say the jump on the bed I was under.

I'ma bet this kid!.

I wait for a few minutes as they watch their show.

Shayne comes out of the bathroom and see's me.

He looks at the twins then at me and smirks.

I quietly crawl from under the bed and crawl quietly to them.

I stand up and stand in front of them.

"So Mommy wouldn't know right." I say and both Dylan and Skylar jump throwing the tablet.

"Oh wassup Mommy!" Skylar smiles.

"Don't you 'wassup Mommy' me missy! You're in big trouble! You won't be joining us for dinner! Both of you two! I'll bring you guy's dinner once dinner is over,and after that you two will go directly to sleep!" I shout pissed.

Dylan quickly looks at Shayne.

Shayne starts laughing and walks over to us.

"That's what happens when you two don't listen to your Mom." Shayne laughs.

"Now,I'll really be heading to dinner Now,I'll see you there pumpkin!" I tell Shayne since he still needs to change out of his pj's.

"Okay baby." He says and heads into the walk-in closets.

I walk out the door and about to close it when I see Wahlid walking towards me.

Shit

I quickly unlock the door and scream.

"I'll just wait for you at the door instead pumpkin!"

"Um...Okay. I'll be out in a minute!" Shayne screams back.

I sigh in relif.

I don't have to wait this long.

Wahlid walks by smirking and whispers into my ears.

"You're lucky this time sweetie."

Goosebumps form on my body.

Someone help me.