16- 5 months later

Shayne p.o.v

Five months had pass by,and I love my kids more everyday.

Dylan and Skylar are eight months old now. I feel like I have succeeded in life now. I don't feel empty anymore.

So now Courtney and I are in the beach with Smosh Squad.

This is Dylan and Skylar first time seeing the beach,and are crazy about it.

"She's growing so fast! Isn't she Noah!" Olivia squeaks,carrying Skylar.

"They're big for eight months." Noah chuckles.

"I feel like I just give birth to them though!" Courtney laughs making a sand castle with Dylan.

"I feel like it was just yesterday when we were in the hosptial and all you heard was fu*k in the hall!" Keith jokes.

"Oh yeah!" Noah realises. "There we some nurse's that were so shocked!"

Courtney laughs,making Dylan and Skylar laugh as well.

"It's painful. But at the end,it's all worth it." Courtney says wiping Dylans hands off before he ate sand.

Skylar rises up her hand,"Daddy!" she shouts.

I turn my head shocked.

I feel the tears.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Skylar shouts.

I bend over,I take Skylar from Olivia arms. She...she called me Daddy.

My eight month old called me Daddy!

"Yes my princess?" I cry.

Skylar points at the water.

"Sure princess. Anything for you!" I tell her and kiss my daughter.

I turn to Courtney.

"She called me Daddy!" I cry.

"Cause she's a Daddy's Girl." Courtney smiles.

"Who wants to go the ocean?" Courtney ask.

"Me!" Olivia,Noah,and Keith shout.

Courtney grabs Dylan and walk to the edge.

As waves come by Courtney and I put Dylan's and Skylar's tiny feets into the water making them laugh and kick.

Olivia and Courtney end up taking a walk with Dylan while I stay with my boys.

"Your a lucky man Shayne." Keith says.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"You have a girlfriend that loves you." Keith says. "You have two beautiful chidrens." Keith says.

"You have what I want and wish for." Keith sullenly says.

"I'm sorry Keith. I never knew you felt that way. But look at the bright part,if your patient,you true love will come sooner." I say cheering Keith up.

Keith smiles.

"Guy's,I have to confess something." Noah says scared.

"Noah what's wrong?" I ask now taking Skylar into my arms and let her play with my hair and ears.

"Can we sit down for this?" Noah ask.

"Yeah,sure!" I say,and we all walk back to our tent.

"Dude,you scaring me! What's wrong?" Keith ask.

Noah stays silent for a while then opens his mouth to speck, "I forgot the condom." Noah states.

Keith and I look at each other confused.

"What do you mean Noah?" Keith ask.

Skylar starts crying,so I qucikly get her bottle.

"Um...so Olivia and I...we were doing it...and um...yeah. So,then after I came,I realised I didn't use protection. I thougt,you can't get pregnant the first time. So for the past three months,I would forget a condom and say it was fine. But,now I think I got Olivia pregnant." Noah says really fast.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"She forgets to flush the toilet at night So,yeah." Noah cracks up.

"So,you bought a pregnancy test and at night you got her pee from the toilet?" I ask disgusted.

Noah nods his head.

"That's disgusting dude!" Keith shouts.

Skylar starts shouting at Noah,like if she were disgusted by what Noah did.

"Well,I needed to know. Plus the test came out positive!" Noah panics.

"But why are you so alarmed? Aren't you happy?" I ask.

"Shayne,I'm only 20! Olivia is 23! We can't have childrens yet!" Noah shouts.

"Who can't have children's yet?" Olivia ask coming inside the tent.

We all stay silent.

Courtney comes in with Dylan,and looks at us.

"What happened?" Courtney ask getting straight to the point.

"Nothin',just boy's talk!" Keith quickly says.

Olivia just nods her head.

"I'm not pregnant by the way." Olivia says walking out the tent.

Courtney gets Skylar from me and starts walking out.

"She had a miscarriage her first month." Courtney says and leaves.

"Yo,we fu*ked up big time bro!" I say.

"You better you out there Noah!" Keith warns.

Noah quickly rushes out and finds Olivia.

I go out and sit next to Courtney,who is sitting on the edge with Skylar and Dylan as the waves touches their feets.

I take Dylan and sit him on my lap.

"So she had a miscarriage." I say.

Courtney sighs,"Yeah. Doctor says that she wasn't capable to carry that child." Courtney informs me.

Keith comes and sit down to Courtney's left taking Skylar.

"So,she couldn't have Noah child,but she can still have kids?" Keith ask.

"Yeah,she can have kids. But she wasn't capable of having Noah kid,so she had a miscarriage." Courtney explains.

"Wow." I say shocked.

"Don't tell Olivia I told you this,but Olivia wants to break up with Noah." Keith tells us.

"What! Why?" I ask.

"She meet someone new." Keith says.

"What's his name?" Courtney ask

"James Law." Keith says taking Skylar hand and showing her how to clap.

"When is she going to break up with him?" I ask.

"When the time is right." Keith says.

"This is all crazy!" Courtney chuckles.

"Life is crazy bro! It's like riding a roll a coaster!" Keith jokes.

From a distance we see Olivia and Noah walking back.

"Well,this should be fun hearing,when they come back." I joke.

Haro everybody! You my friend,just read chapter 16! Guy's,I don't really don't know what to write anymore. I'm having an author block. But don't worry,I won't stop writing this book. I'll just write whatever comes into my mind.

But,I gg so gn!!!!