35- I want to go home

Courtney p.o.v

Once we were done with the video,Shayne and I got food for Skylar amd Dylan.

Skylar takes off after Shayne with eating meat. But Dylan takes after me,he's a vegetarian. He eats animal product's,but starts crying when Shayne and Skylar are eating beef or fried chicken.

"Courtney,baby,are you okay?" Shayne ask me as we start walking to our room.

"Y-yeah! Why?" I ask nervously.

"Just asking. You looked scared and uncomfortable at dinner." Shayne says. "Is Wahlid bothering you?" Shayne ask.

I stop on my track.

"W-what m-makes you s-say that?" I stutter.

"Courtney!" Shayne warns,but then we hear cries on the balcony.

"What?" Shayne and I say at the same time.

We get closer to the balcony.

We look out the window and get shocked at what we see.

"Olivia! I love you. I loved you since I first meet you. I was the happiest man alive when I got to date you Olivia. But,breaking up with you broke my heart when I found out that another man have stoled my girl!" Noah whispers tears coming out of his eyes.

"Holy sh*t!" Shayne whispers.

"Noah,why? Why now that I'm getting married with James!" Olivia ask crying. "Why not before! Why now! Why do you do this to me!" Olivia cries.

"Olivia,I'm sorry! I thought it was better. I thought that you'd be happier with him. That he was better for you. These five years,I've tried to get over you,but my feelings for you only got stronger for you. Why now? I tell you now,because I don't think I can live the rest of my life knowing that I never got to tell you how much I love you." Noah says getting closer to Olivia.

"Omg,are they gonna kiss?" I ask Shayne,but he shushes me.

Noah puts his hands on Olivia's small face.

"Noah,it's a three year age difference. Especially since I'm female." Olivia cries taking hold of Noah's face and keeping his hands there.

"Love doesn't have an age." Noah whispers and closes his eyes.

Olivia closes hers.

"Are they gonna...." I ask.

Shayne shakes his head, "I don't know."

"Noah,I'm marrying James cause..." Olivia begins but stops and starts crying again.

"Why is it Olivia?" Noah ask.

"I'm...I'm pregnant with James baby." Olivia cries.

Noah starts calming her down.

He lifts her chain so she looks at him.

"I'll love you pregnant or not Olivia. Even if it's not mine." Noah whispers and kisses Olivia.

To our suprise,Olivia didn't push back.

"We should go before we get caught!" Shayne whispers and grabs my hands.

We quickly run from there and burst out laughing.

"I just witnessed Noah being romantic!" Shayne laughs.

"He was so cute doing it too!" I laugh.

Shayne opens the door to our room.

"And that's the story of little red riding hood." Wahlid says with both Dylan and Skylar on his laps.

"DYLAN! SKYLAR!" Shayne yells.

I could tell he was mad.

Dylan and Skylar quickly run to lay down in bed.

"Wahlid,what the fu*k are you doing in our room! How you'd get in?" I ask pissed.

Wahlid lefts his hands.

"Woha! I just came and checked on them. They didn't come to dinner,so I was guessing they were here in the room!" Wahlid laughs.

"It's not funny!" I shout.

"I DON'T EVER WANT TO FU*KING SEE YOU NEAR MY KIDS AGAIN BITCH! DON'T YOU EVER SET FOOT ON THIS ROOM AGAIN!" Shayne yells getting on Wahlid face.

Wahlid backs off and start laughing.

"Okay. Get the fu*k off me bit*h." Wahlid says.

"Shayne,I'll talk to him." I tell Shayne and close the door room.

I we walk down the hallway a bit and I stop.

I turn around and face him.

"What the fu*k is wrong with you! Why the h*ll were you in my  room,with my kids,and alone?" I ask him whisper shouting.

"I'm trying to win them over,just like I'm trying to win you over sexy." Wahlid smirks smoothing my arms.

I slap his hand off.

"That doesn't give you a right to take advantage of their age,by asking to let you in the room!" I argue.

"Don't worry baby. I won't do anything to them!" Wahlid smirks.

"I don't want you close to my kids. Especially Skylar!" I warn Wahlid.

Unexpectedly,he pulls me towards him by my wasit.

His face right in mine.

"Or what will you do?" Wahlid ask as he kisses my neck.

I try to get off him,put he pulls me harder.

"Don't fu*k with me Wahlid! I can tell Shayne to beat you up and have Ian fire you under a second!" I threaten.

Wahlid lets go of me.

"Do what you want Courtney. Won't stop me." Wahlid says starting to walk away.

He slaps my ass amd looks back at me smirking.

I feel a tear come out.

"I want to go home." I cry.

I whip my tears and walk back to the room.

On the bed,Shayne,Skylar,and Dylan were eating and watching Looney Toons.

I quickly put a smile on my face and jump on the bed with them.

I laugh at the characters with them.

I feel Shayne look at me worried.

I just couldn't take it anymore.

I go and sit next to Shayne and tell him everything.

Hey guy's! New week starting today! I'm starting off my week with cleaning the carpet,so I'ma try to get sleep! Good night or morning!.
See ya on Wensday!
😁