Hate(How I feel and understanding)

I don't mean to sound rude or anything but lately,there has been this user that has been reading this book.

If ur reading this,don't take this as a offence or anything. Just hear me out.

Sometimes what you comment makes me feel like sh*t. I don't know if you're aware if what you comment is rude or anything,but please before you comment something,read it and think how the other person will feel.

For example you commented on the last chapter,if I knew how to spell.

Well,yes I do know how to spell. The problem is that,my parent's don't support me with writing.

Two year ago,when I told my parents about this app,they were like,"okay whatever."

The first book I ever wrote back in 2016 was a 1D fanfic that my 12 year old self was proud of.

The story was a hit,but when my dad found out,he took my phone away and told me to never write books again.

My dad is always telling me that I have to become a musican someday.
Not that I don't want to become a piano/vocalist teacher someday. I really do! He even got me private lessons,and once I gradute,which is either this year around December,or next year on January,he already has my new teacher that I'll be taking online class with. It's gonna be hardcore!

I ended up deleting that book,but I started reading Shourtney Fanfictions this year and I got inspired and started writing this one.

Now here comes the reason why my books always have spelling errors and bad grammer and sh*t.

I write my books at night when everyone is asleep. One chapter takes me two hours and then thrity minutes to edit.

When I say edit,I mean try. I write from 11 p.m to 1 a.m. Then I take another thirty minutes to edit and my eye's are falling asleep by that time.

So if ur gonna correct me just comment like "oh u spelled this wrong,this is the correct spelling." I won't mind,but just don't comment something rude and say "can't u spell?"

This just makes me feel that maybe I am not worth it in this life.

Another thing is,you comment in my arranged marriage w/ Shayne Topp that ass and hell is not a bad word.

Well,I said it was. You said no.

Well,I say we all have different opinions.

If you translate ass in spanish it will translate to culo.

Which means ass,but that word is really offence for us hispanic's. Just saying that in Spanish earns me dirty looks from everyone.

You said that hell is not a bad word.
You commented that hell was the opposite of heaven.

When you commented that,you have no idea how pissed I was.

Before I say what I have to say,I'm apostolic. Before you say what religion is that. It's like being Christians,but more strict.

I was pissed cause how dare you offend God like that saying that the most peaceful,beautiful place in the sky was the opposite of hell.

Where have you heard that hell is peaceful and beautiful? Where have you heard that Heaven is a place of depression and torture?

I know I never heard that.

You know why.

Cause heaven is heaven.

And hell is hell.

One more thing,I censor bad words on my books because,to be honest,that's how I like it.

I don't have the heart to type a full cuss word on the screen for everyoen to read.

Plus there's a lot of young readers that make themself known as +13 of age.

You know how I know.

Cause I was one of them.

But I'm old enough to have Wattpad now.

And I know there's people of all ages on Wattpad.

If you read it up to here,thank you for reading this.

And I hope you understood why I do these things and that you understand how I feel.

Thank you.