26- Happy Birthday My Babies

A/N: lmao on how Jon straight up was rude to Anthony. Poor Anthony.😂
Won't edit until 6/23/17

Courtney p.o.v

I had finshed preparing the food when everyone started coming. Well,I thought.

"Shayne! I thought our guest were starting to arrive!" I whine.

"Sorry Courtney. But I brought the cakes and small paper plates,with some chips and dips for the snack table. Plus some chocolate for my favorite woman!" Shayne says kissing my cheek.

"We,thanks Shayne!" I say.

"So what did you get done?" Shayen ask.

"Well,I got done with *here just put whatever kind of food you want. I'm Hispanic so i don't know what americans have in their parties.*" I say.

"So,what about that meat over there?" Shayne ask.

"Those are the bugers I'm gonna grill,and the other are vegan for Anthony and Miel." I say grabbing the tray of bugers and start heading outside.

"Okay,I'ma gonna get a soccer ball and play with Skylar and Dylan." Shayne says and rushes to get the twins and soccer ball.

Mean while,I start heating up our grill,and laying down the bugers.

Shayne comes outside and start kicking balls Skylar and Dylan.

"Goallll! From Dylan! The most smallest,but great player!" Shayne shouts running around like crazy with the twins behind him laughing.

"Aw,family goals!" Says Pamela opening the gate to our backyard. Ian was right behind her.

"You can hear their laughs and screams from the front prouch." Ian jokes.

I laugh,"Really."

"I'm guessing we're first." Ian comments. "No,duh Ian!" Pamela jokes.

"Do you want something to drink,anything to eat?" I ask.

"No,we'll wait for the others." Ian says.

"Okay." I say.

Shayne and Ian start talking and playing around with the twins while Pamela and I talk.

"When are you due?" I ask touching Pamela huge round belly.

"Next week. I want them to come out already though. Sometimes,I feel I'll enter labor early." Pamela tells me.

"Oh yeah. This month is always the hardest. But I had it hard when I was seven months though,I entered labor at seven months and gave birth to my two troublemaker when I was eight months." I say.

"Wow,that early. I would've been so miserable being in labor at any month,and not give birth until the next. But you said seven,I would've been worried." Pamela says.

"Doctor Sui said it was normal since I was having twins." I tell Pamela.

"Weren't you supposes to have triplet?" Pamela ask. I sigh,"Yeah but onebof them decide to go sooner."

"Sorry about that." Pamela apologizes.

"It's okay." I say.

I hear the house bell ring. I excuse myself from Pamela and fo to the front door.

"Where are the birthday twins?!" Shout David,Sabrina,Mari,Sohinki,
and Damien.

"Hey guys,come in their in the backyard." I greet and let them in.

We walk to the backyard.

"Shayne,start taking out the table's and chairs." I whisper to him.

He walks inside to get the tables and chairs.