23-IDK What To Name This Chapter Again

Shayne p.o.v

"Courtney! Where are you!"

I'm running through this dark woods.

"Shayne! Help me! Save our twins!" I hear Courtney's voice scream.

Then I hear Dylan start screaming. Next Skylar. Their cries were like if someone is killing them.

"COURTNEY!" I yell harder.

"SHAYNE! HE'S HURTING ME! HE'S HURTING OUR TWINS TOO,HURRY!" I hear Courtney voice getting closer.

I stop to think.

Where are the voices coming from?

I hear a scream of mercy from Skylar.

I run to my left.

But I only see chopped up boby parts.

I hear a scream from Dylan.

I run straight.

But I'm to late.

My son is hanged. Lifeless.

Now I'm guessing that the chopped up boby's part are Skylars.

"NOOOOO! MY KIDS! MY SON! MY DAUGHTER!"

I cry.

Why me?

"SHAYNE!"

My feets quickly jump and run towards terrible screams of Courtney.

But once again.

I'm to late.

There's a knife on my girlfriend chest.

Her eyes wide open.

Her facal expression shows relif.

She had a long painful death.

"No! My kids,now my girlfriend! No!"

I cry on my knees.

I have nothing.

Nothing at all.

"WHY! WHY ME!"

"Shayne...Shayne...SHAYNE WAKE UP!" I feel someone move my body.

I open my eyes.

Courtney eyes are red.

She has tears all over her face.

"What happened Shayne? You woke everyone up!" Courtney ask crying.

"I had a dream! A really bad one!" I say crying.

Courtney hugs me as she plays around with my hair.

"What was it about?" Courtney ask.

With my face on her chest I tell her.

"Someone killed you. A knife was right on your chest. Skylar...her small baby body was chopped up in pieces. Dylan,h-he was hanged." I tell Courtney crying.

"Well,that's never going to happen ever! I promise. Their just dreams we all have." Courtney explains trying to make me feel better.

"Yeah Shayne! Their just dreams! They won't ever happen!" Keith yells from the other side of the door.

"Why don't you all come in?" I ask.

"Well,cause you and Courtney were having fun,so ya naked and we don't want to see your junk." Noah says.

I look down and realize what they said was true.

"Was Courtney really that loud?" I joke.

"Yup" They all say together.

Courtney blushes.

"I'll just go and check on the twins." Courtney says and puts on her night robe.

"Well,if your all good Shayne,I think we all agree that we're going to back to sleep. It's three in the morning." Anthony says.

I hear everyone agree.

"Okay goodnight everyone!" I say.

They all say goodnight back and go to their rooms.

I get up to see what's taking Courtney so long.

Wise men say
Only fools rushing
But I can't help
Falling in love
With you

Courtney is rocking both cribs at the sametime.

I come closer to see Dylan and Skylar both drinking their bottels that Courtney probably made them.

They're both looking at Courtney.

They yawn and start closing their eyes.

But I
Can't help
Falling in
Love
With
You

Courtney stops rocking the cribs and turns around.

"I'm glad it doesn't take long to sleep them anymore." Courtney whispers admirring Skylar and Dylan.

"Me too. Remember our first night in the hospital,trying to get them to sleep. Even nurses didn't know what to do." I say as we walk back to our bed.

"Yeah,all they wanted was for mama to sing for them." Courtney laughs.

"Oh yeah! You started signing that song,Can't help falling in love,and they quickly went to sleep." I say remembering.

Courtney nods her head yawning,and lays her head on my chest.

"Good night Shayne." Courtney whispers.

I kiss Courtney's head, "Good night Courtney."

"I love you."

That is it for chapter 23! Thanks for 1.04K reads btw. I just started writing this book last month and we already have 1.04K.

I want to thank jcsmosh31
Thanks you for giving this book a chance from the beginning to read it.

islay098 thank you for voting and reading my book. I know it's not a good story,but thanks for giving it a chance every chapter I post.

And for all my other readers that also reads my book from the beginning or until now,thank you so much for giving this book at least a try.

Even though it's just a thousand reads,for me as a 13 year old writer,it makes me feel like I'm doing something good in life. Like,life actually has a propose now.

So thanks everyone.

Have a good night or evening.