5-Week 12

Anthony's p.o.v.

"And that is your baby,right there!" Dr.Sui says pointing at Courtney's baby.

"It's the size of a plum!" I joke.

"Acutally Anthony,the baby right now is the size of a plum!" Dr.Sui informs me.

"Omg!Really! That like getting a handful of...sunflower seeds!" Courtney jokes.

Dr.Sui laughs. "Yeah it is!"

"So,when do we get to know the gender?" I ask. "Next month,which is the next appointment." Dr.Sui says now with a 'I'm a mother fucking doctor bitch',face and rubbing her hands together.

"I don't want to know my baby gender! I want it to be a surprise!" Courtney argues.

"Damn Courtney! If you don't want to know,then Dr.Sui will just tell me so that I can prepare the baby shower." I say trying to calm pissed off pregnant Courtney.

"Yeah,if you want a surprise birth,then that's fine." Dr.Sui says calmly.

"Yayyy!" Courtney shouts like a five year old. I smile at her immaturity.
"Well,yeah. Is there anymore question,before I can let you free for today?" Dr.Sui ask.

Courtney and I look at each and shake our heads. "Okay,then have a nice day." And with that we walk to my car.

"I can't wait til Dylan is born!" Courtney says. "Dang! You named the baby already?" I ask Courtney while getting out the parking lot.

"Yeah,since I won't know my baby gender after I give birth,then I named him or she Dylan because it can be for a girl and boy." Courtney explains.

"Cool." Is really all I could think of to say. I look at Courtney's stomach.
If anyone knew Courtney they would figure she was pregnant. She has a really small baby bump.

"Your starting to show." I say driving us back to the Smosh Office. "Yeah,I know." Courtney says.

"What is Shayne finds out before you tell him?" I ask. "Well,I was gonna ask you if I could give birth to Dylan somewhere else,and come back with Dylan when he is 3 months old?" Courtney ask me with hope.

"Sure,but you have to be in contact with us,and if you feel the baby is coming,call us. Your having the baby in California right?" I ask Courtney again.

"Well,yeah. I'll be renting a suite for the reminder time of my pregnancy and after my baby is born and find a good house for us back at my neighbourhood."

I nod my head. "We're here!" I say and help Courtney out of the car.

We walk into the office where everyone is recording a video for the smosh squad.

"Heyyyy! We're back!" Courtney says to the camera. "Yayyy!" They all say.
I leave them to record their video and walk into Ian's office to work on scripts and editing.

Keith's p.o.v.

Anothny and Courtney came back from the appointment. Courtney greets us joining us. Anthony leaves to work on video and other things with Ian.

"So Courtney,where were you?" Noah ask Courtney as she cuddles next to Shayne. Shayne holds her in his arms.

Damn! Would he still do that if he knew?

"Well,I just went to this appointment,and Anthony offered to take me." Courtney says.

"Cool! Let's do something!" I say. "Let's play try not to cry challenge!" Shayne suggests.

"I don't think we ever played that! If we did comment down below and let us know!" Olivia says turning the camera to face her for that part.

I get videos ready and do the try not to cry challenge.

We were three minutes into video and I feel like crying. "I think I'ma cry like a real man today!" I announce looking at the camera.

"Don't worry Keith,two men are going down today!" Shayne cries. "Make that three!" Noah cries harder.

"You guys are pussy's!" Olivia yells in her deep guy voice.

Courtney is silent the whole time.
"Courtney what wrong?" I ask her.

Courtney was turning pale. "Hey,Courtney! What's wrong?" Shayne tries and ask her.

But all Courtney does is points down her womenhood and shows us the blood.

"Um...Courtney...you want me to get you a pad." Shayne ask gross out.

We're all silent. "SOMEONE GET THE KEYS! SHE CAN LOSE THE BABY!" Ian yells coming out of nowhere seeing all the blood on the white couch.

Shayne p.o.v

"SOMEONE GET THE KEYS! SHE CAN LOSE THE BABY!" Ian yells.

The baby? Courtney is not pregnant.
She's just got her period that's all.
Noah,quickly reacts to what Ian said and he gets Courtney bridal style and runs out the room with her.

Anthony and the rest are running out the room. "What's going on?" ask Lasercorn and the rest of Smosh Game behind him.

"Courtney is bleeding! That's not normal right? She's only three months!" Ian says walking out with everyone one of us behind him.

"That's not normal dude! She can lose the baby! No! What is shes loeses it!"
Joven says. Mari slaps him in the face.

"Don't you ever fucking dare and say that!" She yells pissed.

We're all in the parking lot.

Keith is opening Noah car door and Olivia is helping him put Courtney in the back.

"AHHHHHHH!" is all you hear. That was Courtney yell of pain. It was hearing someone yell for help. Worse then Katniss screams in The Hunger Games.

"Shayne,get in the car!" Lasercorn says getting into his car with Mari and Flitz.

"Shayne? Are you okay? You're really pale!" Mari ask concerned as I enter the car.

I shake my head. I feel anger bowl into me.

"Someone tell me what the f*ck is going on! What do you mean with this baby that y'all talking about!" I ask really pissed.

Laercorn,Mari,and Flitz are silent.

"WELL!" I yell. I feel myself getting red,and my vines popping out.

"Shayne,remeber that night at my party?" Mari ask.

"Yeah?" I ask still furious but confused.

"Did you use protection that night?"
Flitz ask.

"Not that I remember." I say. No way.

It can't be.

"Well,congratulations Shayne. Courtney is three months along. And you get know the day that your child has a 50-50 chance of living." Lasercorn says.

Oh shit! What's gonna happen to Courtney's and Shayne baby! Shayne just found out that Courtney is pregnant with his child.
What will happen next chapter?

If you want to find out don't forget to live with a big vote! And keep up- dated for when the next chapter is up!

Byee😁✌💚