4- Week# 8 pt 2

Courtney p.o.v

I tell Lasercorn everything about my pregnacy. I was glad that he and his wife were willing to help me after my baby was born.

Lasercorn did advise me to tell Shayne as soon as possible. I told him I did want to tell him,but I was scared to end up being a single mother.

He told me he understood. He talked for five minutes until we noticed Shayne was standing waiting for us.

"Hey Shayne,we aren't you running with the others?" I ask him.

"Well,why weren't you guys joining us?" Shayne ask reversing the question back to us.

"Well,we were just discussing some stuff." Lasercorn says.

Shayne just nods his head. "Well,Lasercorn,I think I'll take Courtney as my date for the rest of the night. You can join the others if you like." Shayne says,and I was shocked.

"Sure Shayne. Talk to you again soon Courtney." Lasercorn says and runs to catch up with the others.

Shayne and I start walking. "So you have been acting werid lately Courtney?" Shayen ask. Shoot! He's gonna catch up sooner.

"What do you mean?" I ask,acting dumb. "I don't know. Something's different about you lately." Shayne says with his hands behind his back.

"Well,you must be dreaming Topp!" I laugh. "Well,we have 250 tokens,what do you want to do?" I ask Shayne.

"Well,what do you want to do?" Shayne ask me. "I want to play games where I can win prizes,and I'm craving funnel cakes." I say.

Shayne grads my my hand and shows me all these games. We were playing Darts,where you throw these pointy sticks at ballons.

Shayne and I were competing to see who could pop more ballons. I won this game,winning a 50-50 size teddy bear. I was starting to picture how I was gonna decorate my baby's room,and this tedddy bear was going in there.

We also played throwing rings on empty bottles. Shayne won,and won a  panda,which he gave to me.

"Thank you Shayne." I blush as he gives me the panda. It was a stuffed panda bear though.

"Let's go on the ferris wheel!" I shout and drag Shayne with me. We got in line to wait our turn.

"Courtney,can I ask you something?" Shayne ask me blushing.

"Yeah,sure." I say moving up.

"Do you remember anything that happened that night?" Shayne ask about the night in one of Mari's room.

"Well,beside enjoying that night with you being a animal,I don't really remember everything." I say and wink at Shayne,making him blush.

Finally,it was our turn to get on the ferries wheel.

The ferries wheel starts moving up.
We were moving up really slowly.

"Shayne,what would you do if you got a friend knocked up?" I ask Shayne.

Shayne is silent. "I don't know. I'm not sure what I would do to be honest. I guess shock." Shayne says. I nod my head.

"Why?" Shayne ask. "Are you knocked up?" Shayne ask letting go of me. Which,btw,he hugged me to his embrace while looking at the whole fair.

"No,of course not!" I lie. Shayne nods his head,and hugs me again.

We stay like this. I feel butterflies in my tummy.

Can you feel that Dylan?
Mommy is having butterflies next to daddy.
Do you think mommy is falling for daddy?

I know my baby was only the size of a lima bean,but I swear I can feel it's small heart beating.

"What are you thinking about?" Shayne ask kissing my head.

"Things." I say dreamly.

"What kind of things love?" Shayne ask.

Did he just called me love? OMG! SHAYNE TOPP JUST CALLED ME LOVE! OMG!

You heard that Dylan!
Daddy just called me love!

"Mothery things." I say calmy acting like if I didn't just freak out in my head.

"Why? You're only 21?" Shayne ask.

"Well,is it a problem to start thinking when I want to settle down,and how many kid I want?" I ask Shayne starting to get pissed.

"No,not at all Court. You can think about that all you want." Shayne smiles.

By the time we were done our conversation,we got off the ferries wheel.

"Can we get funnel cakes?" I ask.

"Sure! I'll call the rest of the crew." Shayne smiles and gets his phone out.

I go and buy funnel cakes,and then Dylan sends me a message that he or she wants a corndog with alot of mayo.

I'm sitting down at a table eating.
I see that the crew came.

"Heyyyy! You're eating without us already?" Wes laughs. "Yeah!" I laugh.

"Courtney congrats gurl!" Joven comes and hugs me. I was so confused why Joven was happy for me. Then I figured what he meant and I whispered in his ears that Shayne didn't know.

He lets go and nods his head.

We are all sitting down saying jokes and stories. I feel someone stareing at me.

I look to my right and see Shayne looking at me.

I smirk at him and laugh. Shayne blushes and looks away.

"You two would make such a cute couple!" Mari teases. "Oh shut up Mari!" I laugh. "No,I agree with Mari!" Ian comments.

Now everyone is agreeing. Shayne looks at me and smile. I return the smile and look at my tummy.

I think you daddy likes me Dylan.
But I'm scared to tell your daddy about you cause I want you to have a loving father like I did.
Everyone thinks we would be a good couple. What do you think Dylan.
Oh Dylan your gonna start growing more and more and how am I gonna be able to cover you up around your daddy?

I look up and see everyone staring at me sadly. Shayne is confused. They all know expect him. They all that if I don't tell Shayne now,he is gonna be mad with me when the baby is born and he finds out it's his.

"I'm having a tummy ache." I laugh shrugging everything off. Everyone laughs,but deep down we all know I'm not having a tummy ache.

Author Note:
Thank you for reading and if you liked this chapter pls don't forget to vote or comment. ✌✌🔥🔥💜💜