6-Week 12 pt 2

Keith p.o.v

"Olivia,how's Courtney doing back there?" I ask.

"She's bleeding too much!" Olivia cries.

"We're almost there!" Noah yells nervous.

Courtney yells. Another yell of pain.

"My baby! Not my baby! AAAAARRRRHHHH!" Courtney yells.

"We're here!" Noah shouts and jumps out the car.

I open the door for Noah to carry Courtney out.

I see that the all the Smosh crew is here.

I see Shayne from a distance. He was mad,shocked,sad,happy,and most of all worried.

Noah rushes into the hosptial,not wasting time. We're all running behind him.

As soon as we enter the emgernacy room,nurses jump from their sits and get a wheelchair,calling doctors,and asking questions.

"Who's the father of the baby?" a nurses ask. "Can't we all just go in with her?" Wes yells at the nurse.

"No sir. I need the father of the child that Mrs.Miller is having and I can only let one friend in!" The nurse says trying to be calmed.

"Shayne,go in buddy. Lasercorn,you know more about this!" Ian says shoving Shayne and Lasercorn in with the nurses.

"Does Shayne know?" I ask.

"Yeah,Mari told us what happened in the car ride with Shayne." Soinkini says.

I nod my head. We all go sit in the waiting room. This is gonna be a long night.

Shayne p.o.v

I'm going to be a father! A father!

"What's wrong Shayne?" Lasercorn ask me. We're outside the room where Courtney is.

"I'm only 25. I can't be a father yet!" I cry.

"What do you mean Shayne?" Lasercorn ask.

"I'm saying that,I don't want anything to do with the kid. I'd much rather pay child support!" I cry.

Lasercorn punches me in the face.

"You think your the young one here!" Lasercorn whispers pissed off.

"You think your the only one affected with the news!"

"Listen to me Shayne! Courtney cried! Cried when she found out she was pregnant! She cried knowing that she ruined her friendship! She had to accept that she was only 21 and pregnant! She knew that you weren't gonna be there!" Lasercorn cries saying this to me.

"She cried knowing that this unplanned pregnancy was her fault! But you know what you're gonna do! Your gonna prove her wrong! Your gonna be part of the pregnancy and your child life weather you like it or not! And if I find out you hurt Courtney or the kid,I swear I'm going to kill you Topp!" Lasercorn cries.

I suddenly feel bad for what I said and start crying. "I'm sorry Dave! I didn't realize what I said 'til now!" I cry.

"I'm just shocked! Why didn't she tell me! Why now,why today,when my son or daughter my die!" I cry.

"I know you didn't mean to. I'm sorry for punching you in the face Shayne!" Lasercorn says hugging me.

"Mr.Topp and Mr.Moss,you may come in. I want to discuss some things." Dr.Sui says.

We nervosuly enter the room.

Courtney is laying on the hosptial bed. Her eyes are red. Her face pale like paper.

"What is it doctor?" I ask.

"So,I want to get to the point here,the babies are fine." Dr.Sui said.

I'm confused. Babies. I look at Courtney and see her kind of smiling but still crying. Lasercorn is as well confused.

"Babies? Are they twins?" I ask.

"Triplets. But today we have lost a baby. That what caused all the bleeding. Mrs.Miller was having a miscarriage. But Mrs.Miller was telling me about back pain and cramps which is a sign of miscarriage." Dr.Sui explains.

"So did she lose all triplets?" I ask.

"Only one. The other two are strong and healthy and are growing at a normal pace." Dr.Sui smiles

"But why did Courtney have a miscarriage. Did she do something wrong?" Lasercorn ask.

"That is completely normal. Sometimes the mother is not capable of carrying three children in their womb so one baby always ends up dieing. So yeah it is completely noraml." Dr.Sui says.

I stare off in space.

Did she say triplets. But I don't know anybody in my family that have triplets or twins? Neither does Courtney from what I know.

"Wait,Doc! How can Courtney be having twins? I don't have any triplets in my family,and neither does Courtney!" I explain.

Dr.Sui looks surprised.

"Really! I've heard a case like that last year. Well,then take it like a blessing from God." And with that Dr.Sui exits the room.

"I'm going to get the rest." Lasercorn says and leaves.

I nod my head and turn around to face Courtney.

We haven't said anything to each other. "So their my kids. And you couldn't tell me." I say calmly.

Courtney has tears coming out of her eyes. "You think your the only one that has to go through this? Huh!" I cry.

"You think you were the only one affected by the news?"

"You think it doesn't hurt me to know I lost a son or daughter today? Huh Courtney! I don't hear you!" I'm now screaming really anger.

"Why didn't you tell me Courtney!" I cry screaming.

Courtney is sitting there crying. Listening to me. She knows that even if she tries to to argue,I'd still win.

"I thought you would leave me and our kids and never come back!" Courtney cries.

I get closer to Courtney and hug her.

"Well,I'm here now. I'm here for you and our twins." I say and kiss Courtney's forehead.

"I love you Courtney. I've loved you since I first meet you." I tell her.

"Prove it then Shayne." Courtney says.

I look at her confused.

"How deep is your love Shayne?" Courtney ask.

And there we have it folk's! Chapter six! How deep is Shayne love anyway? I don't know,so let's find out. Shayne has 'til the twins are born to show his love to Courtney.

Um...so yeah. Um...............................
.....................................mkay!Bye!

💜💜💜💜💤💤💤💤