27-Pamela you can do it

Won't edit until 6/25/17
Ian's p.o.v

Holy sh*t! Holy sh*t! Holy sh*t! Holy sh*t!

What do I do!

"You'll pay for this you bastard!" I hear Pamela yell,then a scream.

How can she be in so much pain she's only four meters dilated?

"Hey bro! Are you okay?" Anthony.

"Anthony! I'm glad you're here buddy but who I really need is Shayne and David! Anthony,how can I think about being a good father whem I have Pamela in the room yellimg that I'm a bastard!" I say quickly feeling the tears come out.

"AND YOUR FU*KING CU*NT!" Pamela yells.

"You see!" I cry.

"Well,David called and said he'll be kinda late,and Shayne should be here with Courtney any minute by now." Anthony says.

"Actually,we're all ready here!" Courtney says rushing over here with Shayne.

"Where is she Ian?" Shayne ask.

"In the room!" I panic.

"Dude,what the fu*k are yiu doing out here,go in there with her!" Shayne yells at me.

"But she doesn't want me in there." I cry.

Courtney slaps me in the face.

"I'm sorry Ian,but I've been wanting to do that,but getting back to topic,Pamela needs you in there. She needs you to support her. You don't know what may happen in there,but since your a** is out here,you wouldn't know what happened! So GO!" Courtney yells at me.

I take that as my cue amd run into the room Pamela is in.

"Pamela! I'm here! Talk to me!" I say as I take her hand.

"Oh,Ian! It hurts! Please do something!" Pamela cries looking me deas in my eye.

Tears are pouring down her eyes.

"Pamela,I can't do anything about it I'm sorry. But can you try breathing in and out for me?" I ask Pamela.

She nods her head and starts doing it.

"That's more like it. That's the Ian I know." Anthony laughs. Courtney and Shayne are giggling.

I turn around. "What are you two laughing at?" I ask trying not to smile.

"I see Pamela,and then I remember when Courtney was in labor. All she did was sleep instead of crying her eyes out." Shayne laughs.

"Are you making fun of me cause,I mau have been taking naps when givung brith,but let me tell you popping two babies or one baby is painful! Thoes naps were to distract myself since my birth took longer." Courtney defends herself and walks up to Pamela.

"Score for Courteny!" Anthony laughs.

Shayne just smirks.

"My girlfriend is giving birth." I say annoyed even though I'm more worried than annoyed.

Courtney p.o.v

"Hey Pamela. Living the life right." I joke.

Pamela gives me a dirty look.

"You think I'm living the fu*king life!" Pamela spats.

"Woah! I'm just joking Pamela,birth may be painful,but it's all worth it at teh end. I've been there,and I had twin,imagine if I did end up having my triplets." I tell Pamela.

"Your right Courtney. You have two kids you gave birth to the same day,while I'm here making a show with ju-AH! Just one baby!" Pamela shrieks.

"Don't say that Pamela. Every birth is different." I say smiling at Pamela.