29- Chap. 28 Rewrite

Shayne's p.o.v

After helping Pamela bring her first son to the world,we stayes there for about an hour more.

Pamlea decide to name their son Andrew Rafe Hecox. Totally fine with Ian.

The smosh games crew came after the birth,and that's when we decide to leave since we had an hour with the baby and it was their turn.

I was around three in the morning when we got back.

"Do you want me to stay for the morning,or your fine for tonight?" Kari,Courtney sister ask.

"It's fine thanks Kari. They don't wake up until like around ten in the morning anyways." I tell her.

"Okay,have a goodnight sleep." Kari says and leaves.

I lock the door and heas upstairs to my and Courtney's room.

She's alreasy sleeping by the time I get there.

I lay down next to by beautiful girlfriend,and do what I could think of. Join her.

NEXT MORNING
WALKING TO STARBUCKS

"Isn't such a beautiful day to just walk to starbucks." I tell Courtney.

Today was a nice sun/windey day,but in a cool way.

"It would be if you didn't have long hair!" Courtney laughs as she tries to get her hair got of her face.

I laugh.
"But you look so guys,doesn't she guy's?" I ask the twins looking down at the strollers.

They look ay Courtney,look at each other and shrug.

"Haha! They were like this bit*ch ugly!" I laugh.

Courtney ties her hair laughing.

"Omg,true."

I open the door for Courtney and we pick a table.

"I'll go order." Courtney says and I give her money.

I was playing with Dylan and Skylar,minding my own business when I notice a guy checking out Courtney.

"Hey,that the mother of my children your checking out." I warn.

"Oh sorry." He aapologizes then looks at my fingers.

"Or not,since you don't have a ring,I'm guessing neither does she,so you two aren't married yet,so I think I have the right to check her nice a$$ out all I fu*kinh want." The guy smirks knowing I was getting mad.

"By the way hon,if you want someone to back off your girl the first time,put a ring on it." The guys says and walks out laughing with his friends.

Courtney comes with our orders,she had a serious face on.

She sits down across from me to feed Skylar and Dylan.

"What's wrong Courtney?" I ask.

"I heard everything from the line." She tells me not making eye contact.

I sigh.

"Courtney,I will do it. Just give me time." I whisper to Courtney.

Courtney looks at me.

"You promise?" She ask.

"Cross my heart." I say smiling as I notice that smile in her face.

We finsh our breakfest and walk to work.

"We're doing the trailer for Smosh Summer Games." I tell Courtney.

"I know,can't wait. It's on July 6th!" Courtney fangirls.

I smirk.

"Who's gonna take care of Skylar and Dylan?" I ask entering the building where our office and studio us.

"Shayne,baby,they're coming too." Courtney duh's me.

"Really! Heard that you two! Y'all seeing mommy and daddy get hurt...a lot!" I fake laugh as I get them out their stroller.

They quickly start running around the place.

"Next year it'll be Andrew joining them with their little games." Damine laughs.

"Good morning fighting buddy." I joke hand shaking him.

"Good morning Shayne." Damien greets.

"Has anyone came yet?" Courtney ask.

"Yeah,we're all waiting for Noah and Keith to come now." Damiem says.

"Noah,we'll jusy enter the studio where the magic happens." I joke as get Dylan's hand and start walkinc into the studio with Courtney and Dylan behind.

AFTER FILMING
EATING PIZZA AT BOZE PLACE.

Courtney's p.o.v

"I don't get it Olivia. Why can't he just put a ring on it? How hard can that be?" I ask Olivia.

We were all hanging out at Boze place eating pizza. Skylar and Dylan were taking their naps.

"Well,have you talked to him about it?" Olivia ask.

I then explain Olivia everything that happend at Starbuck this morning.

"Well,he sais soon. Just give him time Courtney." Olivia tella me.

"Olivia,why should I give him time. He knows I love him. He loves me. We have two beautiful twins. What else is stopping him from doing so?" I ask feeling myself tearing up.

"Courtney,it's not just about love and having kids,it's about how along you get. If you two know what it means being marry. Theres alot to think about before getting marry Courtney." Olivia tells me whipping my tears.

"That's true. I guess I'll give him time. But I don't kn ow if I'll be able to wait. If doesn't purpose Olivia,I will." I tell Olivia.

Well,guy's that was my rewrite for  chapter 28 since I didn't like how I wrote it. So hoped you enjoyed but I have some questions I'd like you guy's to answer.

1) what is  Shayne and Courtney's favorite color and food.

Thanks and gn.