16-Rewrite

By the way guy's,this is just a reweite for chapter 16 cause I hated the first version! So anything you read in the last chapter,pretend it never happened! Thank you if you did read this!

Shayne p.o.v

"Skylar! Be nice with you brother!" I warn Skylar,which we were playing with their babies toys.

Wes,which was on the couch playing on his phone laughed.

"Ha! Siblings and their fighting!" Wes jokes.

"Yeah,but she has to learn even though she's older,she can't be fighting with Dylan because of a toy!" I say pointing at Skylar making her giggle.

"See,she knows what she did was wrong!" I laugh.

Dylan starts crying,I guess he got emotional.

"Awww! My little knight! It's okay! Daddy's here!" I say grabbing Dylan and kissing him,making him feel better.

"Where's Courtney by the way?" Wes ask putting his phone down and starts playing with Skylar.

"She went to take a shower,and a nap. She hasn't been sleeping well lately." I tell Wes.

"Then,why don't you offer to check on the twin at night?" Wes ask.

"I do,but she always pushes me back and says she'll do it." I tell Wes.

"She still breast feeds them,doesn't she?" Wes ask.

"Only for my little knight right here,but Skylar stopped when she was about six or seven months." I say calculating.

"Looks like someone here still likes Mommy's breast!" Wes jokes.

I laugh,"Stop! You gonna dirty his mind!"

Wes laughs and lookd at Dylan, "Nah son,I'm just joking!"

After that joke Courtney comes in.

"You two are gonna dirty my son mind." Courtney says and sits down on the floor next to me.

"We won't." Wes says.

It stays silent for a while,just seeing Skylar and Dylan play with their toys and talking to each in their baby language.

"I'm bored. We should do something!" Courtney whines.

"Well,what do you want to do?" I ask.

"Well,it's like ninety-five or so degrees outside,let's take the kids to the lake or park,I don't know." Courtney says.

"Or to the beach. Twins never been there,lot of people are there,good place to record smosh squad vlogs and a live for smosh games." Wes suggests.

Courtney looks at me. I nod in approval.

"Okay then. I'll let know the Smosh Squad,including Ian and Anthony" Courtney say getting up to get her phone.

"I'll let know Smosh Games,and is it fine if Boze come,too?" Wes ask.

"Of course! She's the new member of  our Smosh Family,too!" I say.

"Okay then,I'll be in the other room!" Wes says getting up and leaving to the kicten.

I look at my twins.

"Guess where we're going today!" I say getting their attentions.

Dylan and Skylar look at me.

"We're going to the beach!" I say excitedly.

They both look at each other confused.

Man,I wish I new what both of them are saying to each other in their minds. Or,are they reading their minds. Eh,I guess that's something I'll ask when their older.

"The beach is where everyone goes and have fun. There's sand to make sandcastle or get buried in it! There's a big ocean! It's wonderful!" I say explaining to my princess and knight.

Dylan and Skylar giggle,it's like if they understood everyword I say.

Courtney comes back into the room.

"So..." I say.

"Guess what! Ian just rented a beach house,and was about to call all of us. So he told me to tell you and Wes to pack clothes for a week." Courtney says grabbing Skylar.

I get Dylan.

"Cool. I'll help you pack,then I'll go to my place." I say.

Courtney takes Dylan from me,surprising me she could carry both Dylan and Skylar.

"No,go home and pack. Ian will be here to pick everyone up. Well,Ian half and Anthony the other half." Courtney says.

"Okay,see you in half a hour." I say kissing Courtney on the lip. I kiss my kids as well.

Wes p.o.v

I was about to call Smosh Games,when Ian calls me.

"Hey Ian! What's wrong?" I ask.

"Hello Wes. Just got off the phone with Courtney,and just wanted to let you know that I just rented a beach house big enough for the Smosh Family,and everyone is invited and coming. So I'll there by yours and Courtney place in an hour or so." Ian says.

I laugh,"Well,that's a surprise,cause we were also planning to call if ya wanted to join as to the beach. But just for today!"

Ian laughs,"Yeah Courtney told me that! Oh,by the way,tell Courtney for me that there will be cribs for Dylan and Skylar in the beach house so she doesn't have to frustrate about that." Ian says.

"Okay,I'll be sure of that." I say.

"Okay,thanks Wes. See you in a hour or so." Ian says and hangs up.

Well,this is gonna be a fun week. Good thing that Ian and Anthony,including Smosh Squad already record their video for the week.

So that means we'll just be posting vlogs and games in the Smosh 2nd Channel and the Smosh Games Channel.

So if you decide to ignore the A/N in the beginning,then I'll say it again. This is a rewrite for chapter 16.
I really hated how I wrote chapter 16 the first time so this is the rewrite on Chapter 16. Hoped you liked it better!