36- 4K Reads Special

This chapter will be edited on 7/20/17

Shayne p.o.v

"HE WHAT!" I yell.

"MOMMY!" Dylan and Skylar yell.

"I never thought it would get this far!" Courtney cries.

"Skylar,if Wahlid get close to you tomorrow,tell me. Okay." I demand Skylar.

"Yes Daddy." She says.

"Mommy,why didn't you tell me! I could've kicked his a*s!" Dylan says hugging Courtney.

"Thank you honey." Courtney cries hugging him.

"Yeah Mommy! Dylan could've beat him up then I could've kicked his ball sack!" Skylar says.

"That's my kids! High five!" I smile.

They high five me.

"Shayne,I can't take it anymore! What if he does something bad to the twins! Especially Skylar! Not my princess!" Courtney starts crying again.

Knock Knock

"May I come in?" Flitz ask.

"Come in Flitz!" I shout.

Flitz comes in and looks at us.

"What's wrong? Everyone heard yelling from here and we decide to check on ya." Flitz says.

"Did you come by yourself?" Courtney ask wipping her tears.

"Yeah,everyone else is in the living room. Worried." Flitz tells us.

"Flitz,you now what Wahlid was doing to Courtney." I start.

"No. Was he doing something bad. He's to nice to have done something bad." Flitz says.

Courtney snorts and rolls her eyes.

I tell everything that Wahlid did to Courtney. How she was so nice to him and then all of a sudden he just started treating her like his bit*h.

"Oh my! For real! He seemed so nice and such a calm person!" Flitz says.

"I guess I'll just talk to Ian tomorrow and see what's he gonna do about Wahlid. I highly doubt he'll fire him since we really need a sound dude." Courtney sighs.

"We can try Courtney. I don't think he'll allow his sound guy to fu*k around like that with his co-workers." Flitz says.

"Yeah Mommy. If Ian don't do anything about Wahlid,Skylar and I don't mind kicking two booty's!" Dylan smirks watching Barney with Skylar. "Isn't that right Sky?"

"Oh yes it is!" Skylay sass.

"Man,I wish I was that savage!" Flitz laughs.

"I made them!" I joke.

"We should get some sleep. We're going to the beach to meet a famous soccer player." Flitz informa us.

"Really who?" Courtney ask.

"Well,we are in Brazil,and every girl thinks he's hot af!" Flitz smirks.

A/N: If you guy's know who the soccer player is,comment right now! No cheating by finshing this chapter!

"I wonder who it is?" Skylar says. "If girls thinks he's that hot,I want to meet him already!" Skylar day dreams.

In Skylar five year old head

"Princess Skylar! Can you please kiss me so I can turn into your beautiful prince?" Prince Froggy ask Princess Skylar.

"Of course prince froggy!" Princess Skylar smiles and picks up the frog with her hands.