The End

Shayne p.o.v

"I'm glad you just came back from your honey moon, you have no idea how much the twins missed you and Courtney!" Damien jokes, playing video games.

Yes, we are too old to be but who cares right.

"I can imagine, Courtney was also really missing them. But I have to agree that I also missed my two troublemakers." I tell Damien.

"Is that one of the reasons you came back early from your honey moon?" Damien asks.

"Yeah, but Courtney was feeling really bad, so we came back a week early," I say.

"Talking about Courtney and the twins, where are they?" Damien asks not taking his eyes off the TV.

"They went to the mall to kill time with Kari," I say.

"Oh, that explains the silence here." Damien laughs.

"So, how's your pregnant girlfriend? What's her name again?" I ask.

"Emma is great. She's six months pregnant with our healthy baby boy." Damien smiles.

"Cool! Maybe I can pair him up with one of the triplets." I joke.

"Dude, are they all girls!?" Damien asks pausing the game.

I laugh, "I didn't say about them being all girls."

"Man, stop playing with me. But if one of them is a girl, I wouldn't mind pairing them up. The girl would only be three months older than my son." Damien says.

"Okay. You know, I never thought that I would be planning my child's future with my best friend like this." I tell Damien.

"Me neither." Damien laughs.

"I have a feeling though," I told Damien.

Damien looks at me confused.

"I don't know but I have a feeling that at any minute, someone is gonna call me and say, 'Shayne get your a*s over here! Your babies are about to be born' and I'm gonna rush out this house."

"You're crazy man." Damien laughs.

I roll my eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Damien and I were watching Teen Titans Go reruns when I get a phone call from Kari.

"Yo, Kari calling me," I tell Damien showing him my phone.

"Answer her then." Damien rolls his eyes.

I press the answer button and put my phone on my ears.

"What's wrong Kari?" I ask into the phone.

"Shayne get your a*s over here! Your babies are about to be born!" Kari yells.

Damien turns his head over to me surprised.

"Okay, I'll be there in fifteen minutes," I shout and hang up.

"Come on Damien, my kids are coming in any minutes by now!'' I quickly say getting my van keys.

"How'd you know?" Damien asks shocked.

"I'm a father of two, how would I not know?'' I tell Damien.

We get into the van.

"Can you please tell me the gender's!" Damien begs again.

"F*ck off!" I laugh.