13-Week 32

Olivia p.o.v

"OLIVIA! WHERE IS MY FRIED CHICKEN WITH CHOCOLATE!" Demands Courtney from her room.

"I'm coming Courtney!" I yell back walking to her room.

The squad were in the nursery room doing the finshing touching to the rooms.

I was stuck here with a very moody pregnant women.

I hand Courtney her fried chicken.

Courtney takes the fried chicken takes a bite.

"So,how is it?" I ask Courtney.

"Good. Aww!" Courtney whispers.

Courtney gives me her plate and hold her stomach for about 2 minutes.

"I can't Olivia. It's to painful!" Courtney cries.

I put her plate on her table lamp and message her feet to relax her,and since I can't really help her,I be a kind friend and listen to her.

"I try to stop the contractions by walking and eating,but...shit...it won't go away. My back hurts,Olivia!" Courtney cries.

"I can't even get around without Wes or Shayne helping me out!"

"Courtney,maybe your just entering labor,that's all." I say calmly.

"Olivia,I just became eight months yesterday. Can I even be entering labor?" Courtney ask.

"Yeah,it's pretty much normal." I say.

Courtney relaxs a little more.

"What sucks about being pregnant is that I have to use the fu*king bathroom every minute!" Courtney complains,trying to get up.

I help Courtney up,and guide her to the bathroom.

She was right about not being able to get around fine. Courtney can't even stand up start anymore.

"I'll take it from her Liv Liv." Courtney says tried.

Courtney closes the bathroom door behind her and do her business.

Everyone comes got of the nursey room talking and laughing.

"Is the nursey done?" I ask.

"It's perfect. Designed like the exmaple showed ya,but like wayyy better!" Sabrina laughs.

Everyone agrees.

"I'll go check it out." I say and walk to the nursey room.

Sabrina was right.

This nursey was a dream come true.

It was so beautiful.

Courtney was going to love it. I know it!

I walk out the nursey room and back to the hallway waiting for Courtney to finsh.

"Guy's,the room is soo...omg,it's like a mother dream come true!" I say.

"Yeah,but changing the topic,we have to get back on schedule. We have to go record Every Blank Ever. Then The Show With No name. Smosh Games,you guy's know what ya have to do right?" Ian says lookinn at the schedule.

Smosh games nod their head.

"Okay,Shayne would you like to stay and help Courtney. I would recommend it." Anthony says.

"I'll stay. It's getting harder for her to get around." Shayne says.

"Okay. Come in Olivia!" Anthony says starting to leave the room with everyone else.