22-Prank

Sohinki p.o.v

We start heading to the beach,where it is packed with people.

Well,not really cause it's like seven at night and everyone is getting ready to see a movie. But mean while,everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunset.

"Who's gonna hold the camera?" Noah ask.

"I will." I volunteer.

I take the camera from Noah and set it up.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to another smosh squad vlog with the smosh family!" Courtney greets.

"And today we're gonna be doing a proposal prank! On the beach!" Olivia shouts.

"As you see we don't have a bunch of people like it would be in the morning when the sun is NOT going down, but the sunset is a nice setting with a lot of romantic!" Shayne explains.

"Yeah,and Courtney and I will be the one's getting married!" Keith laughs.

"In your dreams Leak Junior!" Shayne smirks.

"Well,this is the ring that Miel let me choose! It's really pretty and rare,since it's old." Courtney explains showing the ring to the camera.

"Well,le go to the beach!" Mari shouts.

We all walk to the beach talking,and laughing.

"Okay,Keith,Courtney,start walking and holding hands and cause attention to yourselves." I suggests.

Courtney and Keith start doing what I say and start causing attention to themselves.

We walk closey behind.

David and Sabrina start whispering.

Joven and Wes start giggling.

"What's going on there?" Anthony ask.

"It's,it's just that this is sooo funny!" Joven laugh.

I roll my eyes.

They can be immature sometimes. But we are Smosh afterall.

"Oh look!" Mari points. "People are already looking!" Mari laughs.

Keith then bends on his knee's and propose to Courtney.
Courtney starts fake crying.

We all expect for Courtney to say yes,but she slaps Keith in the face and runs slowly toward us.

Kieth so surprised that he stays put as people start crowding over him saying he could do better.

"Courtney! What the hell!" Ian cracks up.

"I decide to switch the prank up!" Courtney laughs.

"We should go over there and say it's all a prank!" Flitz suggests.

We all ran over to Keith.

"Smile for the camera! This is all a prank!" I shout as everyone looks surprised then they start laughing.

"Keith! My man! Are you okay?" Noah ask laughing.

"Part of the prank was for Courtney to say yes? Or no?" Keith ask confused.

Courtney starts laughing and hugs Keith,"I switched up the prank Keith."

"Damn! You slap hard by the way!" Keith jokes.

"Well,that was funny! We should do it on the board walk!" Joven suggests.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Sabrina says.

We all walk to the board walk and do the same thing.

Couthey once in a while changes it.

I notice that Shayne is silent.

"Here man,I'ma see what's wrong with Shayne." I whisper and hand the camera to David.

Lasercorn nods and takes the camera.

I walk over to Shayne and greet him.

"What's wrong Shayne?" I ask.

"Nothing,just a little jelly." Shayne whispers.

"You love her don't you?" I ask.

"With all my heart. Since I first layed eyes on her." Shayne sighs.

"Why don't you just propose?" I ask.

"Cause we only been partner's for 16 month's. That's only a year with four month's Matt." Shayne explains.

"True,but,you two have kids already." I say.

"But,I want to make sure I love her truely,and she loves me back truely,too." Shayne says.

I sigh,"Well,I really have nothing else to say,but respect your decision." I sigh.

"Thanks Matt." Shayne says.

We see as Keith propose to Courtney and she accepts,and a crowd of 15-20 people clap.

Back at the cabin
Everyone in their rooms

Shayne p.o.v

Courtney lays down next to me,finshing from breast feeding Dyaln.

"Anthony said that the video will be upload tomorrow." Courtney sighs.

I nob my head and kiss her.

A rough,quick kiss.

"What was that for Shayne?" Courtney ask confused.

"I just hate the thought of seeing another man lips on my girlfriend!" I sigh.

"Don't worry Shayne,these lips are only yours." Courtney whispers.

Courtney leans in and kisses me.

That kiss goes to making out.

Let's just say,making out lead to something we haven't done since the pregnancy. Wink Wink!😉

_______________________________________

What? I have been wanting for Shayne and Courtney to have fun for awhile!

But anyway,we have our 21 chapter so that's good!

So gn all my readers!

I love you all!