7-Week 16

Ian's p.o.v

It's been a month since Courtney last one of the triplets.

That month was like hell for her. She would say it was her fault that one of her child died. She would cry herself to sleep. She wouldn't eat.

But thank God she and Shayne got back to becoming best friends again.

Shayne drops Courtney off whenever we're for the day,and checks up on her every 2 hours. Checks up on how the twins doing. You know fatherly stuff...I guess.

Olivia,Keith,and Noah always make sure Courtney eats,and make her laugh.

Lasercorn and his wife spend time with her,taking her to her classes to prepare her. Give her advice. Take her shopping. You know parent stuff.

Wes,Flitiz,Mari,Joven,and Sonkikni,keep her company and start inviting her to play more games.

Well,what do Anthony and I do to help her. Well,we do what everyone does. We help with a little of everything.

Lately,after doing videos we have been getting emails from fans.

Mostly asking.....

"Is Courtney pregnant?"

You would think Courtney gets nervous when reading comments like those,but she doesn't.

She told us that she and Shayne were taking about announcing the pregnancy in the Show W/ No Name.

She wants all of us to tweet about asking question,and the while Smosh family to be in the video.

Anthony and I said it wasn't a bad idea. So now,were waiting for Courtney to came back with Shayne amd and Smosh Squad to come back from the appointment,to record.

"What could be taking so long?" I ask everyone,which was Anthony and the Smosh Games member's.

They all shrug and as cur the Smosh Squad come in aruging with Courtney smirking.

"SHAYEN STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH AND TELL US THE GENDER IF THE TWINS!" Olivia yells.

"Yeah,why can't we know?" Noah aruges.

"You guys will know until the baby shower comes!" Shayne says annoyed.

"What's going on?" Mari ask.

"Mr.Soon-to-be-daddy here,doesn't want to tell us the baby gender!" Keith shouts pissed off.

"It's a susprise guys!" Shanye says jumping down on the couch and sits Courtney on his laps.

"Shayne,it's not fair. We all been sitting here for two hours waiting, and now you won't tell us the genders?" I say totally confused.

"I will tell you and Anthony later,but the rest are gonna have to wait 'til the baby shower." Shayne tells me.

"Yeah,plus I don't want to know my baby genders until they come out of me." Courtney says.

"I'm like so pissed right now,but if Courtney doesn't want to know the genders then,noone else can know,cause we're gonna end up spilling it out in front of her." Matt says.

"Thank you Matt! Now please! Can we start the video!" Shayne sighs in relif.

I run to get the camera and start it.
Place it on a stand and it my thumbs up.

"Hey,welcome to another eposide to The show with no name!" Noah says.

Shayne,Courtney,and Noah do the normal intro and start talking about fan mail.

We all admire the mail. Then Joven gets the tablet and start reading tweets.

"And this tweet is from @smosh_bitch1999 and says, how does it feel like to wake up every morning and know that you'll be making millions of people laugh?"
Joven reads.

"Well,Smosh_bitch1999,it feels great. What about you guys?" Joven ask us.

"Well,for me,that day Anthony and I went to visit that girl with cancer in the hospital as a surprise. Knowing I put a smile on that face along side my bestest friend made me feel like a hero." I say.

I get "aww",by Olivia,Courtney,and Mari.

"That was so nice you guys. When was that?" Wes ask.

"Like 2 years ago." Anthony says.

"I remeber seeing that video." Keith says.

We all nod and Joven gives thw tablet to Matt.

"This is from @Shourtneyissreal, is it me but,Shayne and Courtney have been getting closer physically,and is that a baby bump that I see?" Matt reads.

THERE! That's the question we all been waiting for.

We all look at each. We all look at Shayne and Courtney. They both look at each other and smile.

Shayne puts his hand on Courtney's belly. It was round and notice if Courtney was wearing a tight shirt.
Which she was today.

"Well,I really haven't noticed anything new? What have you guys notice?" Matt jokes asking us.

"Well,I haven't notice anything new neither. What about y'all?" Lasercorn laughs.

"I've just seen a few pecks on the checks,and hugs,what about you Liv Liv?" Noah ask.

"Same to be honest. Guys?" Olivia smirks.

"I really don't know,I see the same friendship." I say.

Anthony and Keith agree.

"Sike nah! We're playing guys! We think that is something Courtney and Shayne have to answer!" I say to the camera.

Anthony gives the cue to Courtney and Shayne.

Courtney and Shayne give each other a smile. They look at the baby bump then each other,and then the camera.

"Well,I would never thought I'd be saying this at 21 of age but..." Courtney looks at Shayne.

"Ah shit! This is soo weird to say!" Shayne says.

We all laugh.

"Guys let's do science here." Keith says.

"Flitz! My man! What happen when two people love each other?" Keith says.

"They do love!" Flitz says doing some air humps.

"Woah! Keep it pg-13!" I remind them.

Keith nods his head.

"Matt! What happens when does two people do love and don't be aware of the things that can happen?" Keith says using more words that are better.

"They have a baby in their tummy!" Matt shouts.

"Everyone what is that called?" Keith says.

"Pregnant!" we all scream.

"We're having twins!" Courtney and Shayne say at the same time.

Finally! All the fans know the truth! Now what will they think?

Now once this cahpter is posted,bascially I'll have 100 reads.

And I want to thank you all for that!

Now I have to go to sleep! Way past my bed time!

I'll try and edit this tomorrow!

Gn!💙💤💤💤💤💤💤💤