2- Two Months later

Shayne p.o.v

It's been two months since I woke up in a bed,in Mari's house,next to Courtney. Naked.

I don't remember much of that night,but from what I've been told,Courtney and I started drinking and one thing went to the other.

Now,I ever since that day,I couldn't be able to see Courtney the same way.

Ever since she told us she used to drink and party a lot in high school,and how much sex she would have,I just couldn't. As much as I love her,I couldn't see her the same way.

I feel in love with a slut.

I know that's mean to say but,Courtney was not who I thought she was.

Things changed between us. We didn't talk anymore,gave each other the cold shoulder,and dirty looks.

Fans started to notice this in videos,and the Shourtney just stopped coming.

To be honest I was missing Courtney.
I miss hanging out with her. Making jokes with her. Laughing with her.
Oh,and that damn smile of hers.

She is so beautiful,but...I just can't.

I walk into the smosh office this morning and see the smosh squad talking.

"Good morning,what are y'all talking about?" I ask. Everyone quickly stops their conversation when they notice I'm in the room.

Everyone is looking at each other,as in saying something with their eyes.
Courtney has her head down.

"Um...may I know what's going on here?" I ask annoyed.

"Um...we were just practicing our scripts,that Ian and Anthony gave us! Right you two!" Courtney stares at Ian and Anthony.

Ian start sweating. "Yeah,we're filming in 2 hours so get studying!" Anthony chuckles nervously.

Ian and Anthony rushes out the room.  I sit down next to Keith knowing he'll end up spitting out what they were talking about.

"So Keith,what were y'all talking about?" I ask smirking at him.

"Shayne were just talking about the video okay!" Keith said calmly. I guess they won't tell me.

"Well,we should start practicing!" Olivia says and slaps Noah thighs.
So we all start practicing.

We all laugh as we mess up,we're enjoying our selves,until there was this scene where me and Courtney had to kiss.

"No! Someone else want to take my place?" Courtney starts as she looks at Olivia. "Finneeee!" Olivia whines and takes Courtney's place.

Olivia and I kiss for that scene. "Well,we have it! Let's go tell Ian and Anthony so we can start!" Noah suggest.

We let Ian and Anthony know,and start filming.

It takes four hours until,finally we're done with the video! I was so tried.

I notice Courtney is complaining about her back. Ian tells her to lay down on the couch and he'll give her a back message.

Courtney does what he says. We're all taking a rest after the video,laughing about our mistakes.

"OMG! I swear I almost pee myself when Noah walk into that  tree!" Courtney laughs. We all laugh at the thought when Noah wasn't looking where he was going and smashed into a tree.

Right at that moment Olivia came in and start yelling at Courtney.

"COURTNEY! You want it to die or what! You can't lay down like that!" Olivia screams and helps Courtney from the couch.

"What do you mean she can't lay down like that? She's not pregnant! And what is gonna die?" I ask laughing at how stupid Olivia sounded.

Everyone gives each other looks. "What,did I say something wrong?" I ask by the sudden silent.

"Forget it Shayne," Noah says and turns to Olivia. "What time did your mother said we could drop by?" Noah ask Olivia.

"In about 45 minutes." Olivia says.
Everyone just nods their heads.
I was starting to feel left out so I excused myself and left the building.

Everyone is acting weird today. Like they all know something I don't.

Courtney's p.o.v

"Well,Ms.Miller,your are seven weeks pregnant! Congratulations!" Olivia mother,Dr.Sui says smiling at me.

We are in her office at her house where she had all these doctors equipment's.

Olivia,Noah,Keith,Ian,and Anthony are congratulating me,but there's one more person missing.

Shayne.

Yayyyyy! Chapter two is up! Thank you for my two viewers for giving this book a chance and I promise I won't let you two down with this book!

Go Follow           xxFairGamexx                            
She makes really good books. I'm really enjoying her Even If It Kills Me Shourtney Fanfiction! So far best Shourtney fanfiction I've read!

Thank you jhenyc31
I won't let you down with choosing this book!