11-Week 29

Lasercorn p.o.v

Wes,Sabrina,and I:
Paint and Decorations

Anthony and Ian:
Furniture

Mari and Sohinki:
Diapers and baby bottles
and wipes warmer

Flitz,Keith,Joven:
Shoes and clothes

Noah and Olivia:
Baby Oil,hair brush,baby powder,and other baby stuff

Shayne:
Entertians Courtney

"Everything seems to be in order,should we pick up Wes and head to Home Depot?" I ask Sabrina who was in the kitchen cleaning plates from breakfest.

"Sure,we already ate,and we have a month to start the nursey,and that isn't enough time David." Sabrina says coming out out the kicten drying her hands.

She sits next to the couch with me.

"Why don't you think we have enough time? We have two months." I tell Sabrina.

"Well,I have a feeling her babies are gonna be here in less than two months."

I give Sabrina a look.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Nothing,I just think the twins are gonna be here sooner than we expect." Sabrina states.

"Maybe,and maybe not. We don't know that." I say.

I get up and grab

Tyler,and swing him in my arms.

He starts laughing.

"Stop it daddy! Your tickling me!" Tyler laughs.

I put him down and smile.

"Come on,we going to buy some paint!" I say.

Tyler smiles and holds my hands,which Sabrina comes and takes his other and we all leave the house toghter.

Wes p.o.v

HONK HONK

"Bye Shayne,bye Courtney! See you two later!" I say and wave at them two lovebirds.

I walk outside where Lasercorn and his wife,and son are waiting for me.

I get in the back seat.

"Good morning Moss family!" I greet.

"Good moring Wes!" Sabrina greets and smiles.

"What up Wes! How's life!" Lasercorns says.

"Fine,a little tried." I say.

"Why is that?" Lasercorn ask.

"Courtney and her craving,nightmare,
typical pregnant Courtney." I say.

"Sucks. So what color have you decide to paint the nursey?" Ask Sabrina.

"I was thinking yellow. But I was also thinking blue." I say.

"That is a really nice color combine. Yellow on the girl and blue on the boy." Lasercorn says.

"I like blue!" Tyler says playing with his paw partol toys.

"Really,me too,buddy." I say and turn my attention back to the conversation.

"It's not that bad,but I feel like yellow is more for a girl." Sabrina says. "Why don't we just stick with a typical blue and pink?" Sabrina ask.

Lasercorn and I groan.

"I know guy's,but I found this really cute idea for a room,here look at it." Sabrina says and passes me her phone.