14-3 Days Later

Courtney p.o.v

After 3 days in the hospital,they finaaly let us free.

So now,Shayne is carrying Dylan and Skylar into the house,while I opened the door.

"I can't wait to see the nursey looks like!" I say opening the door excitdly.

"You'll love it Courtney!" Shayne laughs.

I open the door and notice it's dark.

"Werid,why is it dark here." I ask Shayne opening the door for him.

"WELCOME HOME!" yells the Smosh family,turning the lights on.

"Omg! Guy's,thank you!" I say.

They had made a poster saying 'Welcome Home Topp family!'

"I thought maybe you'll need some encouragement. You know after bring these two beautiful babies to the world." Shayne says shy.

"I love it! Thanks guy's!" I smile.

I take Dylan so Shayne wouldn't have a hard time. He was struggling after all.

"Here let me take Dylan. You need a nest after all!" Olivia offers.

Ian does the same with Shayne.

Shayne and I take a sit on the couch.

"Omg! Dylan got you eyes Courtney! Your hair,ears,eyebrows,face shape,basically everything!" Olivia says.

"Same with Skylar here. Everything about her says Shayne!" Ian laughs.

"Let me carry her!" Anthony tells Ian.

Ian gives Skylar to Anthony.

"She's so cute!" Anthony tears up. "Makes me want to have a baby myself!" Anthony jokes.

"Their cute right now Anthony. Wait until they have you up all night!" Lasercorn warns.

"Oh my gosh. I haven't gotten a good night sleep for three days!" I complain.

"But my princess wasn't the one that kept us up all night!" Shayne says defending Skylar.

"It's Dylan!" I say laughing.

"No way! He seems so calmed. Look! He's just staring at me!" Olivia tears up.

"By the three says of knowing my son,he likes to keep a good image around other people. I bet whenever one leaves...it ain't gonna be pretty!" Shayne warns.

"Gosh,by the sound of it,looks like I won't be getting good night sleeps!" Wes jokes.

Wes goes up to Olivia and takes Dylan from her.

"But you have our help,so yiu shouldn't worry." Mari says.

"You need help,give us a call. No problem by me if it's at 1-4 in the moring." Flitz says.

"Thank you Flitz." I say.

Dang! I do have true friends!

"Well,you haven't seen the nursey Courtney. Don't you plan to check it out?" Sohinki ask.

"Oh yes I do!" I shout.

I grab Dylan from Wes,and walk upstairs to the nursey room.

Everyone follows me.

"Guess what Dylan! I'm gonna see your and Skylar room for the first time!" I tell Dylan excitedly.

Dylan laughs at me.

He's so cute! My prince!

I enter the nursey room.

As I walk into the room,I'm shocked.

This is how I always dreamed my kids nursey room!

"Guy's...you're all the bestest friends ever! Thank you soooo much! I love it!!!" I cry with excitement.

I walk around.

"Look Dylan! This is your and Skylar room!" I cry.

"This work was all while you were entering the time of labor." Joven says.

"This room was made with so much love towards these two angles!" Anthony laughs playing with Skylar's fat cute fingers.

"Olivia and I enjoyed over shopping for these two cuties." Noah says eyeing Dylan.

I give Noah Dylan knowing he wanted his turn with carrying him.

I take Skylar and hold her.

I don't want fo seem like I love Dylan more. I love both my babies that caused be so much pain so that I could deliver them.

"Let's go outside and enjoy the warm summer!" Mari shouts.

We all agree and go outside.

Lasercorn starts a fire so we could roast s'mores.

We talk,laugh,and enjoy ourselfs.

I start thinking,how much I miss my parents. I wish that they were with me when I was bring their grandchilderns to the world. I wish they could have been people I could trust,so I could have told them about my pregnancy. There are so many things I wish about my parents.

I take my phone from my pocket and send my mom a picture of Dylan and Skylar when Shayen and I were still in the hospital.

I texted her with what I thought would've been our last text, "Ik u don't ever want to see me again mom,but here is a picture of the twins,just if u wanyed it."

I texted the same thing to my dad,nd put my phone back in my pocket.

"It's gettingg late guy's. We should leave Wes,Courtney,Shayne,and the twins." Sohinki says looking at his watch.

"We should!" Olivia says.

We all say good bye and we walk them all to the door.

"Good night!" I shout from the door.

I close the door to see a sleepy Wes getting a glass of water and Shayne sitting on a couch.

"Well,I'm going to sleep guy's so good night!" Wes says,and leaves the room.

But he quickly comes back and gives each twins an good night kiss.

"Dylan is already asleep. Let's fo put them to bed." Shayne whispers.

I nod and we walk upstairs.

Shayne puts Dylan in bed.

Skylar is still wide awake.

I yawn,"You wang mommy to sign you to sleep? Yes,okay."

Shayne sits on the small couch we have in the nursey.

He gets his phone out and records me signing to Skylar.

I sing her just give me a reason by Pink.

She quickly starts drifting off to sleep.

I put Skylar in her crib.

I guide Shayne to my room.

We both lay down.

"I sent my parents a picture of the twins." I tell Shayne yawning.

"What did they say?" Shayne ask closing her eyes.

"I haven't seen her respond. Let me check." I say and check my two new messages.

Mom: im proud of you courtney! i thought you wouldn't have did it but you provdd that i have a brave daughter! I have the two best grandchildrens in the world and hope soon you'll give me more! I'm sorry courtney,i love u sweetie!

I check ny dad.

Dad: u have no idea how much tears it brought me knowing that my daughter give birth to my two most beautiful grandchildren's! I'm proud of you sweetie and i want you to know how sorry i am courtney i love u

I put my phone down. My parents do love me after all.

Hey guys! Chapter 14 is here! Hoped you enjoyed! And I'm gonna have to stop here cause my eye burns of the sleepiness! So goodnight guy's! Thank you gor 300+ reads!