12-Week 30

Ian p.o.v

"Oh my goshhh! Why is girl clothes so expensive?" I complain.

We are in this brand new baby store that just opened.

And here we are.

"I don't know Ian." Anthony says annoyed. "You should be helpin me!"

I ignore Anthony comment.

For some reason I decide to check the list Lasercorn gave us. You know, the list of who is buying what.

"Um...Anthony." I say awkwardly.

"What Ian?" Anthony turns around annoyed.

"We're supposed to be buying baby furniture. See." I say and give the list to Anthony.

Anthony grabs and list and rereads it.

He awkwardly gives it back to me.

"We should go..." Anthony awkwardly leaves the store,with me following behind.

Sokinki p.o.v

"Okay,Mari you are in charge of the diapers,and I'm going to get the baby bottles and the sucker. Deal?" I ask Mari as we walk into Wal*Mart.

"Deal,but where do we meet up?" Mari ask.

"Back in the parking lot at twelve. No one minutes late,or else I'm leaving your ass." I joke.

"You wouldn't dare!" Mari laughs.

"Try me!" I tease.

"Okay." Mari says and walks off to get shopping.

Noah p.o.v

"Omg! Look at this one! It's so cute! It says,Dad. The legend. The myth. My hero!" Olivia says.

"Look at this one! Daddy's litte princess!" I say with tears at all the cuteness.

"We're taking it!" Olivia and I say at the same time and dump it in our shopping cart.

We we're getting good amount of clothes for every month,and year so that Shayne and Courtney don't ever have to do clothes shopping again.

"Noah,look at these series of bids I found. This one is for a boy and this for a girl." Olivia says showing me the bids.

"Take it if you want. I like it." I say looking for baby lotions and shampoos,with the butt cream. Simple,lets put this short.

You know those collection's of one type of Baby Johnson shampoos and lotions. I was getting all of the series and the butt lotion for when the babies booty got to red,and baby oil.

Four hours later

"That will be $873.59 please. Will it be with cash or credit?" ask the cash register men.

Olivia and I look at each other and laugh.

Flitiz p.o.v

Keith,Joven,and I were in the Smosh games studio playing video games,when we get a call from Olivia.

Keith was laughings on the phone saying things like "holy shit",or "damn".

After five minutes,Keith hangs up.

"So?" Joven ask.

"Noah and Olivia already bought the clothes and shoes. Olivia said they got to excited." Keith explains.

"So,what now?" Joven ask.

"Now we go to Wes place,cause we're all gonna help start the nursey room." I say starting to get my car keys.