34-Breakfest

Shayne p.o.v

After I got ready,Courtney and I headed down to breakfest.

What got me thinking was the fact that Courtney Freakin Miller nervous!

"What's wrong Miller?" I laugh.

Courtney chuckles and stands up straight.

"Nothin'! Why? Am I acting strange? Everything is fine!" Courtney says rather to fast.

I stop and turn her toward me.

"Courtney,is there something you want to tell me?" I ask her.

Courtney sighs.

"No,I guess I'm just really excited. I mean,it'll be my first time eating Brazilian food,and recording while we're eating. Talking facts and making jokes about the food." Courtney smiles.

But I know that smile.

That's her fake smile.

The smile she uses when someone's bothering her.

But I won't push her now.

"Okay but if anything is wrong,tell me okay." I waen her.

She nods her head and we countine walking to the dining room.

It was already full of food.

"To bad you went back to vegan!" I laugh at Courtney as I enjoy the smell of meat!

So good!

"Shut up! At least I don't eat feelings!" Courtney snaps laughing.

We stand in front of the table where Ryan is telling us what to do to.

Everyone else starts coming in and taking their place.

"Ready...camera...ACTION!"

"Smosh Summer Games!"

"Hey everybody! Welcome to Smosh Summer Games 2022!" Ian shouts.

"We are in Rio,Brazil right now. And let me say something,it is hot overhere!

But getting start to the point,cause there's a lot of good looking food here,Smosh Summer Games will be different this year!

Yup,that's right folks! This year instead of playing games,and competing against each other,we will be exploring,visting,trying out alot of things here in Rio this whole month of July!"

We all listen to Ian while he speaks.

"So like I said. It's dinner time here amd we're all hunger so let's get eating!" We all shout the last part and take our seats.

"But what a me!" Courtney shouts in a Super Mario accent. "I'm a vegan!"

"I have no clue what to do about that!" Ian shyly mumbles.

"Wow Ian! You really forgot didn't you!" Joven jokes.

"Eh,don't worry. I'll just eat thoes veggie's and fruits!" Courtney points at a tray which I pass to her.

We get served food and we open the metal lid to see our food and a card about the food's fact.

Just like 'Put In My Mouth'.

We all have different food's expect for Courtney.

We all got out turn and try our food and rate it.

"WHAT THE FU*K IS THIS!" Shouts Keith and spits food from his mouth.

We all laugh.

I then notice Courtbey move uncomfortably toward me.

I look at her confused as she snuggles against me.

She looks up at me and her eyes say 'Help me'!

I look back up and find what's scaring her.

The camera are focusing on all of us right now so I try not to cause attention towards Courtney and I.

"What's wrong Shayne?" Flitz whispers.

I looks at him and sigh.

"Nothin's wrong with me. It's Courtney. She's acting werid,I ask her what's wrong and she won't tell me." I whisper back.

Flitz looks back at everyone else as Sohinki reads his note.

He licks his lip and sighs.

"I may be wrong,I may be right. But I think it's that new sound guy,Wahlid. Just look at the way he looks at her,but don't cause attention." Flitz whispers.

I get myself into a position where Wahlid won't suspect anything and look at him.

I look into his eyes.

Lust

That's what I see.

He looks at Courtney with such a prevented way.

Courtney starts snuggling even more into my ribs.

This time I put my arms around her and look at him.

I raise my chin and look at him seriously.

She's mine.

Not yours Wahlid.

Sorry everyone. I truely am. I didn't update yesterday and that is because lately I have been using this app called WebToon and they have so many good free comics.

You guy's should check it out. Its a free installment and free comics.

If you do decide to download it I recommend these comics:

1- Siren's Lament
2- My Giant Nerd Boyfriend
3- Assassin Roomate
4- I Love Yoo
5- Hey,I'm gay
6- Sarah's Scribbles

If you do have the app and have reas these them don't mind to DM me and we can fangirl about these comics and recommend each other books.

I just got the app so I don't know alot of stories.

But anyway have a nice night or morning.

See ya next week!