20- IDK What 2 Name This Chapter

Courtney p.o.v

We go inside with Miel carrying Dylan and playing around with him.

"Who's the handsome prince I see?" Miel says in a babyish voive making Dylan giggle.

"You are the handsome prince I see!" Miel laughs tickling tickling Dylan.

"Everyone seems to like the creations we did." Shayne smirks.

I playfully slapb with my right hand.
"You dirty f'er!" I laugh.

"I'm joking Courtney." Shayne laughs rubbing his arm.

Shayne opens the door for Miel and I to go in the beach house.

Everyone was in the living room recording a video for Smosh Games. It was a live.

"Look who decide to come back and join the fun!" Joven says sitting on the couch.

"Hola everyone!" Shayne says in a terrible spanish accent.

"Welcome backkkkkk! Fu*k! I just got pushed off the road!" Anthony shouts playing a round of Mario Kart 8 with Smosh Games.

"Hey! No cussing in front of kids please!" I shout.

"Sorry!" Anthony shouts back.

"Miel,Pamela,do guy's want to help me with dinner? You too Olivia and Mari!" I ask/say.

"Yeah sure." Miel says and so does Pamela,Olivia and Mari.

We walk into the kicten and start diner.

"So,what's on your mind Courtney. What will we help you today with?" Olivia ask.

"Well,I went to this Mexican restaurant,and there are these tacos called,cow tounges tacos,and trust me their soooo good!" I say taking out meat,and other ingredients.

"Mari,Miel can you cut the cow tounge into squares,thanks." I say nicely.

"Courtney,I thought you were a vegan!" Olivia says worried.

"Well,I was,but since I got pregnant with the twins,I started craving meat,and I liked it. Plus I came to realize,meat is made for humans to eat. Yes,I get sad how they kill animals,but we can't do anything about it." I say sadly.

It was a awkward silent as I show Pamela and Olivia how to make the tortillas.

"Well,Pamela,who do you feel being a future mother and wife?" Mari teases.

Pamela sighs and smiles.

Shayne p.o.v

"Dylan! Don't ever throw your toy at Skylar again!" I tell Dylan calmly.

As twins I thought they were gonna get along,but looks like their not.

"Just leave them Shayne. Their babies." Flitz laughs.

"Well,just cause their babies Flitz,doesn't mean I won't show them respect." I say looking up.

We were done recording,so Anthony started editing the video,while we're all watching a football game.

"That's true,Tyler started hitting Sabrina last week,so ask Sabrina what happened to Tyler." Lasercorn says still watching the game.

We all look at Sabrina.

"He got his mixed a** beaten." Sabrina says.

"I remember when my mom used to beat my white a** for fighting with my brothers." Noah states.

"Same! You know what! I would beat my sister,then she would beat me,and my mom would beat the two of us!" Keith laughs.

We all laugh.