19-Wow

Shayne p.o.v

Pamela pulls up her shirt.

I'm gonna guess she hided her pregnancy for five months.

"Damn! She hided her pregnancy good!" Courtney whispers to me.

"I know right! Better than you tried!" I joke.

Courtney gives me a playful slap on the arm.

"But it was your best gift,right!" Courtney teases me.

"The best gift a male like me could have gotten." I say and kiss Courtney's forehead.

"Ian! I'm sorry! This is what I was scared of!" Pamela cries.

"I thought we were partners Pamela! The word says it! You can tell me anything!" Ian yells.

He was clearly mad.

"Poor Pamela! She got Ian on the wrong moment." Boze says shaking her head.

"Yeah,she did." Keith agrees.

"Guy's,I think we should leave them alone. This is they're conversation,and not our business. So who wants to join me for a walk on the shore?" Lasercorn says with Tyler in his hands.

"Yeah,this is something between them. Let's just take a walk while their discussing things." Sabrina agrees taking Lasercorn hand.

Olivia and Mari interlock their arms together,and agree.

We all agree,and in our little groups we walk the shore line.

"Shayne,do you think Ian may be to pissed off just because Pamela didn't tell him about the pregnancy?" Courtney ask as we practice walking with Dylan and Skylar.

"Well,I do agree with him." I say looking at Courtney. " The word partners says it all. She didn't have to keep it a secret for five months Courtney." I say proving my point.

Courtney nods her head.

"But a guy should understand that sometimes we're scared. We're scared that you guy's will leave us. Especially if we're not married and the pregnancy is unplanned." Courtney explains defending Pamela.

"Will,then Courtney,it's a win-win. Both sides have they're reasons." I say.

We walk silently. Everyone had their own little groups.

Anthony and Miel.
Noah and Keith.
Olivia with Mari.
Joven and Sokinki.
Flitz,Wes,and Boze.
Lasercorn with his wife and son.
Finally, Courtney and I with our twins,Dylan and Skylar.

"Have you noticed we all have our little groups." I tell Courtney.

"Yeah,but when we're all together,who can separate all of us. We're all brothers and sisters." Courtney jokes.

"But we are all like brothers and sisters Courtney. We all get along. We treat each other with love and respect. We have each others backs. We're a family Courtney." I say.

"Daddy!" I hear Skylar say.

I look at her and see that she is rising up her tinys hands.

I bring her into my arms.

I kiss my daughter on the forehead.
"Say it again Skylar!" I beg feeling tears come out.

"Daddy!" Skylar laughs.

"Mommy!" Dylan shouts also asking for Courtney to carry him.

"Yes sweetie. I'm Mommy for you and Skylar forever and ever. I carried for 8 months in my belly. I'll carry you three years in my arms and forever in my heart." Courtney says and kisses both Dylan and Skylar.

Their first words were on the beach shore.

"I wonder if our kids will be like us? Will our kids take over Smosh? Will it be our tradition? Preparing our kids for acting and comedy?" I ask Courtney.

"I think they will. Shayne,in 20 through 25 years from now on,our kids will be running Smosh. Then we will live old enough to see our grandchildren's take over Smosh." Courtney response back with such hope.

I smile.

"That's why I love you Courtney." I mumble to myself.

"Shayne! Courtney!" Miel yells!

We stop to see her running behind us.

We stop to see what's wrong.

"Anthony suggested for you two to return. He heard that when these gangs see couples alone with kids,they kidnap kids to kill them." Miel says with a worried expression,looking around.

"Oh shit! Then let's head back to the beach house!" I say and we start speed walking back.

"So anything happened while Shayne and I went for a longer walk?" Courtney ask.

"Well,when I tell you what happens next,you two are gonna be like,'Wow!' or 'Holy Shez!' Either one." Miel says.

"Okay,just as we were all heading back to the beach house,we noticed that Ian and Pamela were just looking at each other. Pamela was crying,shile Ian was thinking real hard." Miel says making sure we're listening to her.  "So,after what seemed like forever,out of nowhere Ian got on his knee's and took out a small box and opened it. Next thing that came out of his mouth was, 'Let me be a good father to our son,Pamela will you marry me?" Miel starts fangirling.

Courtney and I look at each other surprised.

"For real! Wow!" That's what Courtney and I say at the same time.

"Cute right!" Miel giggles.

"Sure,if you say so." I laugh.

"So,I'm guessing Pamela said yes?" Courtney ask.

"She jumped on Ian,and kissed him!" Miel laughs.

I look at Courtney,I wish I could purpose,but not right now,it's not the perfect moment.

Ello everyone! Chapter 19. Just going to let you know,I don't just want to focus on Shayen and Courtney with the twins,so I'm gonna add other plots to the story taht doesn't have to do with Shourtney. But there still will be a lot of Shourtney thou.

So jah!
See y'all next chapter!
Gn my little ducklings!
😊🙏👼💙