3- Week # 8

Noah's p.o.v

It's been a week since Olivia's mom told us that Courtney was pregnant.
We all already know who the father is. But Courtney doesn't want to tell Shayne.

She says she already has problems with him,so why make it worse. Which is kind of true,but shitty at the same time.

We asked Courtney if she was excited.
"Well,I'm only 21,going to 22 this June,but other wise than that,I always wanted kids." Courtney smiles.

It is true that Courtney is only 21,going to 22,she is pretty young to be a mother.

Courtney really doesn't want to tell her parents as well. She is scared to get disowned. So she stoped calling and visiting them.

Right now were all in Starbucks. We just finshed filming a new video on our squad vlogs. We,as in me,Keith,and Olivia had a talk with Courtney.

We made Courtney admit that her baby,as she likes calling Dylan,was gonna need a father. So now she is trying to get along with Shayne,again.

"Guy's,I have an idea!" Olivia announces. We all nod for her to countine. "So there is gonna be this cirucs/fair in town this whole week,and I'm inviting you guys! I'm paying bitches!" Olivia shouts,earning us a few glares.

"What time?" I ask. "I heard it was gonna be around 5-12 in the morning." Courtney says. "It's like six right now,we can start heading down to the fair?" Keith says looking at his phone.

"Let's!" Courtney says and gets up from her sit. We all get up and throw our trash. We all get into our cars.

"I'ma call Ian,Anthony,and Flitz to see if they want to come!" I shout at Olivia. "Just call all of them! Say I'm paying everything!" Olivia shouts back from her car.

I get into my car and call the gang up. I tell them Olivia offered to pay and they said they'll meet us there.

I after I hang up I get call from Courtney. "Yes Courtney?" I ask into the phone. "Noah,am I fat?"

Now that wasn't a question I expected. "Courtney you can bleary tell yet!" I laugh into the phone. "Oh,ok! I was just wondering cause I feel soooo fat!" Courtney laughs. "Ok Court,I'ma hang up so you can drive safe. You our carrying my future nicece!" I say with smile.

I knew Courtney was smiling. We were her family now after all. "Thank you Noah,see you at the fair." And with that Courtney hangs up.

Courtney p.o.v.

It was a twenty minutes ride to get there,and by the looks of it,this sh*t was full of people.

We all got there at the same time.
I bump into Shayne. "Sorrg Shayne." I say looking up at him. He just nods his head and walks away.

I sigh.

No matter how much I try to get my friendship back I just can't. It's all for the sake of our kid!

Shayne p.o.v.

We all got to the fair at the same time.
Like Olivia said,she bought our tokens,to get in the rides.

Courtney bumps into me,and says sorry. It felt werid when she said sorry,so I just nodded my head,and walked away.

"Guy's,I saw on the news that there's this super rollercoaster!" Mari says.
"Let's go then!" Joven yells and we all start running after Joven like five year olds.

As I was running and looked back,I noticed that Courtney wasn't running.
Werid? She would be way ahead of us. When it was about these kinds of stuff.

I stopped running and wait for her and Lasercorn to catch up. Something is not right.

Lasercorn's p.o.v.

For the past two months of noticed something werud was going on with Courtney.

I've talked about this with my wife. I would tell her about her morning sicknesses. Her werid carvings. Her mood swings,and how the shape of her body was changing.

"She's pregnant David. The girl's pregnant,by her bestest friend because of that damn party that Mari thres in her house!" My wife shouted with anger. "I knew with that kind of party someone was gonna end up with a child!"

My wife Cherly,

A/N: Idk Lasercorn wife name so let's just say it's Cherly.

It wasn't that she was mad at Courtney for drinking and having sex with Shayne that was also drunk,she was mad because she talked with Mari about this.

So when I got a call from Sokinki that Olivia was inviting us the the fair,I told Cherly that I was gonna try to get Courtney to admit she was pregnant to me. She said,it was okay,and to comfort Courtney just incase Courtney felt bad about everything.

I picked up Joven and Wes about this and they also agreed with me,and that they to thought Courtney may be pregnant.

"I remember last month Courtney came in when we were recording game bang. She just watched us the whole time. After we finshed I decide to go greet her,and when I hugged her she started crying!" Wes tells us in the car.

"Yeah,it was probably her hormone acting up." Joven says.

"Yeah,maybe. But changing topics,we're here!" I announce and up out the car.

We all went with our little groups and Olivia bought our tokens. She gave of two hunderd fifty to all of us each.

I sneaked $100 into her purse,since I felt bad. Then Mari announces about this rollercoaster and everyone is running following Joven.

I grad Courtney by the arm softly,and whisper into her ear, "Be careful! Don't run,you may hurt your baby!"

Courtney snaps her head at me and starts shaking. "Who told you?" she asks crying.

"Don't worry,I won't tell noone,and my wife and I are here to help." With that I get a warm smile from Courtney and she tells me everything.

Vote and comment🔥✌💙