15- 3 months later

Courtney p.o.v

"Omg! Look it's Courtney and Olivia!" I hear a male voice shout.

I turn around,and it's a group of teenagers. A boy and two girls.

"Looks like we found some fans in the mall!" I whisper to Olivia excited.

They walk toward us.

"Holy shit! It's really you two! I can't believe it! We're like Smosh biggest fan since 2006!" A girl says talking really fast.

I smile.

"Oh my! You have Skylar and Dylan with you! Can we see them!" The other girl ask.

"Sure! I didn't get your names though?" I ask taking the thin blankets that I haved on top of Dylan carriage.

"I'm Sandra." says the girl that talks really fast.

"I'm Alexis,and this is our boy Carlos!" Alexis says punching Carlos on the arm.

"Nice to meet ya Sandra,Alexis,and Carlos." I say placing my three month old in my arms.

He's eyes were wide open.

"Do you guy's want to see Skylar. She's wide awake and ready to meet new people!" Olivia ask getting Skylar out.

"Gosh. It's like seeing new versions of you and Shayne!" Carlos jokes.

"You think so!" I laugh.

"Oh Carlos! They are! Skylar is like seeing Shayne when he was like this! His mom told us everything!" Olivia jokes.

"Now Dylan,he's really calm. Really quite compared to Skylar,who's really loud!" I say.

"Haha! You can tell! Look at her! She keeps looking at us and laughing!" Sandra says making funny faces at Skylar.

"Would you guy's like a picture carrying them?" Olivia ask.

"Yes please. If you don't mind!" Carlos says.

I hand him Dylan,and Olivia gives Skylar to Alexis.

"I'll take the picture!" Sandra offers.

We all get in a group and take a picture.

Carlos and Alexis give me back my babies.

"Thank you so much! It was really nice meeting you two. Bye!" Alxis says and we take our ways.

"I like meeting fans!" Olivia says.

"Me too!" I say.

"Especially with these two!" Olivia says kissing Skylar.

"Their just so cute!" Olivia squeaks.

I laugh,"Well,I did put a lot of effort for that,so..." I joke.

"Courtney! You dirty bitch!" Olivia laughs.

"I'm kidding Olivia!" I say.

I hear Dylan laugh.

"Hey! You little perk! You understold the joke! Didn't you?" I says in a baby voice.

Dylan laughs even more.

I also hear Skylar laugh at me.

"Aww! Did my little princess understood too?"

Skylar laughs at me again.

"Your such a good mother Courtney." Olivia says.

"It's the best feeling Olivia." I explain.

"When a living organism lives inside of you for nine months,then you give birth to them,you're gonna love them no matter what!" I say.

"You sounded like a true mother!" Olivia says.

"Thanks Liv Liv! Now,I think we should head back to the office. They should be missing us!" I tell Olivia.

"Yeah!"

Shayne p.o.v

I was in the studio,talking with the smosh family.

"I really want to purpose. But,I'm scared she may say no!" I tell the family.

"Gosh Shayne! You two just started dating!" Anthony says.

"Don't you think it's to soon?" Lasercorn ask.

"I don't know if it is." I say.

"Dude," Noah states. "I don't want to sound rude but,if I were in Courtney's place,and we just started dating,I give birth,don't get enough sleep. Then you come and ask for marriage,then I would say no." Noah states.

What he said,was like a stab in the heart.

"I would do that too." Joven agrees.

"Look Shayne,give it time. Make sure you do love Courtney. Cause trust me when I say this Shayne,if you marry Courtney then end up realizing that you didn't want to be with her...Shayne,you're gonna know who is Amra Ricketts." Flitz threatens.

"Just...think it through Shayne. Give your relationship with Courtney step by step." Sokinki advices me.

"Yeah,and try to vist more often. You are the father after all Shayne. You have to be there for your kids and Courtney." Ian says.

"Yeah Shayne. I told you,if you want,you can stay a night or two. If not more,but Courtney can't deal with two babies at a time. Sometimes Shayne,Courtney and I can't even sleep! The babies won't even sleep until they hear your voice!" Wes says.

"Like,try to prove to Courtney,before you ask for marriage. Show her your love for her. For you kids. Help her out. Make her count on you. Be her second hand Shayne." Anthony says.

All that they told me,it's all staying there. Their right. I can't just purpose. I have to prove myself. I haven't even been hanging out with Courtney and my kids because of the Smosh Videos and scripts.

"Plus I once heard Courtney ask Shayne,how deep is your love?" Mari says.

Hey my homies! I'm so happy! So I never told my readers this but,I play piano and I came to this point that my 36 keys keyborad was shit for me,so my dad ordered this new 88 keys keyboard. It came today! If you follow me on Instagram you'll be able to see it! I'll be posting a picture of it tomorrow morning. So if you want to see it follow me,it j.px4.

Just like that.

I'm also planning to write a new Smosh fanfiction. But I'm not sure what it can be about. I guess I'll just think about it. But if you have any ideas just comment it!

Byee
✌💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜