•1•

I moved into my new apartment today it was beautiful my landlord told me famous Internet people lived here. I wasn't sure what he meant by that my apartment overlooked Hollywood Boulevard. It was extremely amazing considering I only moved here because my mom told me that she didn't want Mark here alone.

    I finished unpacking and I was going across the street to get something to eat at the Starbucks. During this I heard a tall guy talking really loud into his camera I ignored it and walked into Starbucks I gave the girl my order and sat down at a window seat and enjoyed my coffee. I was on my phone when a hot blonde guy wearing shorts and a sweater and goofy hat came by my window and put his hand on the window. I was in shock at first but then gave him but then he gave me his number so it wasn't like I was going to turn down a hot guy! 
    When I got done at Starbucks I walk back to my apartment wondering who that guy was also wondering if you if I was actually going to text him. I was walking to the elevator in a soon as I get in I heard someone in distance yelling "hold the door please!" I held the door for the guy who is yelling at me. He got in press the button on the floor he lived on but he stops I assumed it to be we lived on the same floor "your new vine street arent you?"  I looked up and gasped "don't tell me your a fan who snuck in to see me did you?" he asked without looking at me. "You're that hot guy from Starbucks arent you?" He look down to me and smiled "what?" I asked "you think I'm hot!" I realized I did say that I could feel my cheeks burning the elevator dinged and I walk out I felt myself being followed so when I turn around I look back and seen the Starbucks guy "are you following me ?" I asked him by this time he is close he laugh "I live on this floor and apartment down here." He said I have no fucking clue who this guy is I finally got to my apartment after a nice long talk. It hasn't even crossed my mind yet to ask him his name "i'm such an idiot!" I said aloud "you know you keep standing up here you're going to look like a crazy person!" Starbucks guy said I fake a smile I could tell he he could tell because he laughed and watched him walk into his apartment side me.

      I was watching TV on my new couch when I heard tapping coming from downstairs in my room. I walked to my room and seen something moving under the carpet. It looked as if something was under the carpet I watched the carpet carefully then I had a lot of swearing and the name Maverick used a lot and there was a shit little bird noises. I went  back upstairs just as I was trying to sleep. I think there is a thing lands on my foot. I looked and seen an orange green and yellow bird sitting on my foot. I assumed the birds name is Maverick so I called maverick flew onto my shoulder I put my end finger under his feet and I didn't think it would work but the next thing I know he climbed onto my finger I walked over to Starbucks guys apartment and knocked on the door a different guy answered the door he looked up and down to my appearance I was wearing PJ booty shorts and a tank up that show my cleavage just a little too much and I stand still "Mark?" I said sounding surprised to find my stepbrother. "Shey?" He said sounding just as surprised as I was he pulled me into a hug but I pulled out of of the hug and Mark let me in "You can't just stay away can you?" Starbucks guy asked "ha ha Ha!" I said "I came to return your bird!" his face made an o. I laugh "what's so funny?"he then smiled "what a mess I want to take you on a date tonight do you and anything else you doing tonight?" I wanted to make up an excuse so badly but I knew he would see straight through my lie "no but I'm going to have to change first." He looked like his head was going to explode with thoughts. I could just see the wheels turning in his head he "wait no need to change my brother's girlfriend left some of her clothes here maybe they would fit." "I should have know." I nodded no but he smiled and understood "did you want to come over with me." and he nodded anything twice he walked out with me we walked into my place to followed me into the downstairs I stood in my closet in a black and pink lace bra and matching thong in front of a guy that was super hot but I still not knowing what his name was and to be honest I don't really care that he seen me like this I was comfortable "I feel like you're staring at me." I laugh "I'm sorry but it's not my fault you're going to strip down right in front of me." he said "what's your name ?" I ask "I couldn't hear you." he said "oh I asked what's your name ?" I asked again "Logan my name is Logan. what's your name?" "Shey Dohner." I told him. "what you have in mind for tonight?" he sighed  "I hadn't thought about it much maybe we could just stay in tonight in order takeout ?" he said I still had moved he did me in mind I finally moved and grab my phone but feel like he had deep thoughts for a moment instead "pizza!"

      The pizza got here instead of my couch watching Netflix, We went out in to my  balcony and watched the sun go down, "I know this is kind of soon but I'm going to Ohio next week did you want to come and meet my family?"
.........................................
Hey guys it's Erica! So y'all should vote and comment all that good stuff but I'm probably just going to make this a short story tbh cuz like idk if I like it that much😅🤔
Lots of love ❤️
~E