-Its my big day-

A Week later... 

    I sat out on Tana's balcony and looked out into the city.  Today was the day I would be moving into the new house I haven't seen it yet only pictures. I've talked to logan a couple of times nothing serious just catching up. Neither of us brought up the fight for obvious reasons, but I've come to terms with the fact logan might have slept with other women when I was gone. 

    I started to pack my things, I said my goodbyes and took an uber to the new house. I pulled up and it was beautiful, Logan was standing outside with Brendon filming. I gathered my thing and hoped out of the uber and running to logan and giving him a giant hug. I truly did miss waking up beside him, during our hug I felt something come over me and started to cry uncontrollably for no reason also leave it to me for being dramatic. "Hey, dont cry," Logan said grabbing the side of my face and giving me a kiss.  I wiped away my tear and cherished the moment. 

      Logan gave me a little house tour and we were now on our way to a restaurant for a date with Logan his parents.  At one point of the dinner, i sat and let my eyes gaze upon the wonderful being that is Logan Paul. It has truly been an exciting time in my life not only did I move here a year ago but I'm with someone I truly love, but I couldn't help but wonder what my life would be without logan. Id probably is somewhere getting drunk and smoking weed all the time, running around the world. Don't get me wrong id much rather that then the lifestyle I live now. Logan is an extremely big influencer and fan are constantly around but it isn't nice all the time. "What are you thinking about?" Logan asked me, I snapped back to reality and looked into the green eyes I love so much. "You," I replied smiling he pecked my lips and I looked over and seen everyone else at the table looking at us. This included Pam, Greg, and of course the other Paul, Jake. "Why don't you to get married already you're already there. Might as well make it official." Pam had suggested, I smiled if only logan knew the truth. "Yeah, we all know mom can't wait to have grandchildren," Jake said sarcastically, Pam smiled. "I would love to have grandchildren." I laughed uncomfortably and smiled to Logan who had a strange look on is face then laughed along with everyone else. 

     ______________________________________________________________________________

Im sorry for not updating in what feels like forever!

lots of love