-I Got You-

We had people over tonight, this included Jake...

  The only reason I liked having Jake her was because Erika was here. I didn't mind Logan constantly touching me, but as for Jake he just had to glance at me and I felt uncomfortable. For the longest time I thought Jake me. But it wasn't until that night in Ohio over the summer i knew Jake liked me.

    I and Mark were hanging out with Jake and Logan, Jake kept staring at me, he would look away when i would look up to him. "I have an idea let's play truth or dare!" Mark announces, we all agree and sit around the dinner table. "Logan truth or dare?" Jake asked his brother. "Truth." He said Jake thought for a second, "Do you like anyone else besides Shey?" He asked smirking. "Nope!" He said popping the 'p'. He kissed my temple. Logan looked at Jake. "Jake, truth or dare?" He signed, then laughed "Truth I guess!" He said he smirked at me then back to Jake, "Do you like, Shey?" He was taken back by the question, he scratched the back of his head. "No?" He said acting like he didn't want to hurt my feelings, "Shey are you ok?" Logan said whispering. I nodded holding back the tears, "Shey Truth or dare?" Jake asked me, a tear slipped from your eye, I got up and ran to the bathroom when I was inside you locked the door. A knock on the door signaling someone was there, "leave me alone!" I half yelled through sobs.

You leaned against the door and slid down, your phone went off,
Logan: Hey
Me: What do you want? 🙄
Logan: Shey babe please, just open the door!
Me: why so u can list off the reason why you don't like me? I think the fuck not!
Logan: it's not like that! I like you! I love you!
Me: really? Cuz in case u missed it I've been in love with you since i moved here
Logan: I know! When we first met I felt so close to you!

Logan is calling

You opened the door and seen him standing there extremely upset almost crying, you got closer and hugged him when you let go he put his hands on the sides of my face and kissed me.

  "Logan that question hurt a lot because I need to tell you something.  Logan looked concerned and lead me upstairs. 

 "Alright, when we were in Ohio...I" I told Logan everything that happened. 

Hey guys! How was that? May I add ive updated every day for the past 4 days I think? 
Lots of love 
-E