-IDFC-

"Logan why'd you bring everyone to Jersey?" I asked as we continued to sit on the bench. "I thought you'd come home with us." He spoke softly. I was hesitant did i really want to go back to L.A now? I don't think i could, would it help?  I could tell Logan seen i was debating whether or not to go back. "Why don't you want to go back to L.A?" I looked up to. "Because of L.A., It holds too much drama, anywhere i go the drama follows." I sighed, he looked confused. "What drama?" I looked back at him briefly. "The drama between us." I looked down to my feet, Logan lifted my chin up with his thumb and index finger. His thumb brushed the bottom of my lip. "Shey i know i caused you pain i cant take back but I love you. I love you so much." He said pulling my lips to his. "Logan?" We broke the kiss to and looked at Jake. "Yeah?" Logan asked, "We have to leave or well miss the flight." Jake said sounding sad. 

    "Goodbye Logan," I said as i watched him and everyone else leaves. Ethan and Grayson wrap their arms around me. I watched as Logan waved to me, a single tear rushed down my face. I turned and cried into Ethan's chest.  I walked up to the desk and asked when the next flight to LA was.  "Tomorrow morning at 5:30." He said looking up from the computer screen. I booked 3 tickets. I knew Ethan and Grayson were planning on leaving soon anyway so they might as well come with me. 

    "You ready?" Grayson asked as i looked out of the plan window, i nodded squeezing his hand for comfort. I knew flying while your pregnant can be unsafe so I was really nervous.  My ears popped and we began our 5-hour flight.  I rested my head and watched as we flew through to clouds. 

     I must have fallen asleep because Grayson shook me awake as we were landing. We all rushed out of the plane to grab our things. I quickly stopped at Starbucks to get an iced tea and something to snack on. "Shey come on, the uber is here," Ethan yelled at me i sighed trying to catch up. I got in the front seat as the uber started towards Logans House. 

   We stopped outside and i was deciding whether or not to go in. "Youll be fine," Ethan said shaking my shoulders from the back seat. I nodded and thanked the twins and started towards the house. I entered the pin and walked towards the house. I opened the door and seen things have changed. "Hello?" A voice said from the kitchen, i walked around the corner and seen Logan standing there with Evan. I seen Logan's eyes fill with tears as he rushed to me, he hugged me not too tightly. "Shey." He breathed out. "Logan," I said smiling, he grabbed my hand and my bag and started up the stairs. We entered his bedroom and i started to cry, there were pictures of us all over the room, i smiled. I kissed Logan as i started around the room, just as i was about to lay down i heard something running. Kong entered to room and jumped on the bed licking me, "BABY!" I yelled lightly as i picked kong up, i smiled and laughing. I saw Logan staring. "Yes?" I asked he smiled, "Nothing your just beautiful." Logan said causing me to smile. 

  We carried on with our day as if nothing had changed. I didn't mind though, Logan and i were getting ready for bed when i started to feel sick. I threw up and Logan rushed in, "Are you ok?" Logan said rubbing my back. "Yeah just feeling sick i guess," I said, i got up and cleaned myself off. I crawled into bed and dozed off. 

Logan's P.O.V 

     I woke up to the sound of someone screaming that someone was Shey, i rolled over and seen her crying holding her stomach. I looked at what she was looking at and the bed was covered in something. I got up pulling on a sweater, i wrapped Shey in a hoodie and ran downstairs with her in my arms. We rushed to the hospital, i was sitting in the waiting room, when after when felt like days a doctor came out. "Mr.Paul?" He said, i quickly got up. "You may see her now." He said i followed him to Shey's room she looked tired.  "What happened?" I asked the doctor, he looked uneasy. "She gave a premature birth." He said looking at Shey. "Wheres the baby?" He looked to me, "They are in an incubator, they will be in the NICU, tell they developed." I nodded. "Wait  they?" I asked he nodded, "Yes you are a father of twins." I smiled knowing i was a father but i scared me because premature births come with a lot of complications.  

 *A premature birth is a birth that takes place more than three weeks before the baby's estimated due date. In other words, a premature birth is one that occurs before the start of the 37th week of pregnancy.*