-No Love-

"Dear, Logan.

Why are we doing this? We keep running in circles. Nothing seems to change, you change for a spilt second then your back to old ways. I know about Chloe coming to the house while I was out. How could you? You let her into our home again. Our children live here, I don't want to play these games anymore. We're married now I thought you had grown up, I guess I was mistaken. If you aren't ready to become serious then why did you want to marry me? For the longest time I thought it was a mistake. If Chloe makes you happy feel free to start a family with her. But for now, I'm leaving. I'm taking the kids and by the time you read this I'll be gone.

-Shey"

Logan's P.O.V

I tear slid down my cheek, as I re-read the letter Shey left for me over a month ago. I looked to girl beside me and was disappointed, Shey deserves better than me. I don't have a clue to where Shey is all I knew is I wanted her back, I'm sick and tired of sleeping around with Chloe, she's great don't get me wrong it's just hard for me. To know I've cheated on Shey, my kids and myself.

I walk into Evans room and he was watching Netflix I sat beside him hoping some tv would get my mind off of things. "What we watching?" I asked sitting down on Evans bed beside him. "Shameless." I nodded, Ive seen a couple of seasons but I don't watch it often. The show started and it was pretty funny a lot of sex but it's was pretty good. We watched a couple more till we ended the season. Evan started season 8 and I was pretty into the show, by far my favorite was Carl. He seemed pretty funny, I continued to watch when Fiona, the oldest sister/mom of the house called for Carl and someone named Erica. I was watching and I was shocked. Shey! She plays Erica. It killed me, I watched as "Carl" picked up Shey and placed her on the counter and they started kissing all over each other. Shey looked different, her once light brown/blonde hair is now a dark dark brown. She looked beautiful. I paused the show and asked Evan if he knew where the show was filmed. He said mostly Chicago and L.A I had to find Shey.

Sheys P.O.V

We finished filming today and I was walking to my trailer with Ethan. I have to kiss this guy on a regular basis so I was normal for us to talk to each other. He has a girlfriend and she's so pretty and I'm happy for them. Ethan loved the kids so he alway made me bring them around with me, I didn't mind it was having fun with the kids around. They both love Ethan and it's so cute.

"Did you bring the kids?" Ethan asked as we made our way to my trailer. "Yes." I said with a laugh, I stopped dead in my tracks as I opened the door I seen Logan holding my kids in his hands. "PUT MY KIDS DOWN NOW!" I yelled at Logan, he placed Xander beside Bridget. "It's nice to see you to my lovely wife." I walked past him further into my trailer. "Don't fucking call me that." I said, he chuckled. "Come on Shey," logan placed his hand on my side, I pushed it off. I was so mad when I think that I got rid of him he shows up again. "Stop being an asshole." I shoved logan, Ethan got in between us and told Logan to relax. Logan sat down and placed his head in his hands. I nodded to Ethan, Ethan got the hint and picked up the kids and left.

"What do you want from me?" I said sitting on the couch opposite of logan. He sighed looking up. "I miss you Shey." I laughed, "really?" Logan looked at me and he looked upset. "What?" I said angrily. He sighed once again. "Shey listen I'm sorry, I really I am. I know I can't change what I did but I honestly can't live without you. It hunts me everyday. I know sorrys don't mean much but it's a start isn't it?" I sat deciding whether or not to trust him. "Logan I'm sorry but I need sometime," he nodded before he Left he asked if he could take the kids for the weekend. I nodded. Then he left, he left once again, he always leaves. It's my fault. It's always my fault. I cried all night, once I woke up I had to be on set. Today was going to be long.

I was sitting in my trailer after filming and I was scrolling through Instagram and seen logan posted a new picture. It was of him and the kids. A lot of people were asking where I went. I guess they need answers but I wasn't going to tell them. Even though logan and I still married I still can't figure out why I don't love him like I use to, maybe it's after all these years of him hurting me? Lying to me? Cheating on me? But after all that I still loved him, why don't I love him like I use to anymore? I sighed and laid down.