•9•

Two Months later.

   "If you told me a year ago I'd be sitting here with you I wouldn't have believed you." Logan said as I looked out the window of the vehicle. "Me too." I said looking at Logan, he rubbed circles on mthe back of my hand. We were on our way to the kids choice awards. Jake was going to be there I haven't seen Jake since a month ago. I was told I'm I was allowed to see Jake anymore mainly because of what happened.
•flashback•

    "Logan I can do this anymore." I screamed as I walked out of the bedroom we shared. Logan was getting on my last nerve. "Oh come on it isn't that bad." Logan laughed. "Logan! You spent our money on something dumb." Logan stopped smiling. "Our money?" Logan asked seriously, "Yes our money." I said calmly. "Shey I keep us on our feet. I bring in the pay check it's my money and I will spend it if I fucking feel like it!" Logan yelled. I walked past him and grabbed my purse and walked to the door. "Goodbye logan." I said shutting the door.

   I sat on a park bench just siting, I heard someone approach me I jumped and seen who it was. "Shey?" I sighed. "Jake." I smiled. "What are you doing out here?" I asked him he smiled sitting beside me. "Just walking around." I laughed, "what about you?" Jake asked. "Nothing, me and Logan had a fight." Jake stood up. He helped me up and grabbed on to my waist, "He must be worried, how about you let me take you home?" He put his lips on mine and held me close. I pushed Jake off of me, and started to run in the opposite direction of Jake I need to get away from him. I heard him yell my name and loud stomps followed. That only made me run faster. After running a couple of minutes later I stopped at a near by bus stop as my refuge. I had a million scenarios going on in my head, they all came to crashing halt when I heard a voice. It wasn't Jakes... it was deeper. Logan? I question to myself. Logan walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. I start to pull away and cry and hit his chest repeatedly. "Shey please." Logan said calmly.  

•end•

   We had a heartfelt talk about what happened. I didn't tell him about Jake I mean how could I things we great! Tonight was different I know Jake still thinks about because it's all I can think about... Jake is a married man now, it's just stupid it was over a month ago I can let it go!

   We pulled up to the "blue" carpet and walked down hand in hand thats when I see him. Thoughts rush through my mind I wonder if I've made a mistake.
_______________________
Thoughts?
Lots of love ❤️
-E